Caribou Gear

Just for you Jose

Lawnboy

i got this on my computer today and couldn't help but think of your love for this building ;) I hope you have a good rest of your night with the hackles all bristled up.

nra.jpg

Ah, the building Obama & minions built. Zero has certainly motivated the gun industry to be shovel ready.

Jose, note the insulated glass spandrels...go green!

Ah, the building Obama & minions built. Zero has certainly motivated the gun industry to be shovel ready.

The firearms industry loves Obama. They also love the gullibility of the American public.

It is interesting that the tone-deaf NRA would use their ridiculous Palace in Monument to Themselves as their background for a fund-raising or get out the vote campaign. They should be embarrassed of the money they wasted on that building and scammed from their donors, but, instead, they throw it in their minion's faces.

You are mistaking the INORAY for General Motors kamerade.

Here are some great comments I read yesterday...

If this organization had even the slightest level of intellectual honesty and integrity, they would have provided facts that balance this discussion. But they are bankrupt when it comes to dealing with facts, rather posting emotional rants, lacking even the slightest truth, as that will increase the donations they can pry from your good intentions.

Oh, oh, NRA might have to give pink slips to a couple attorneys i

..where does intellectual honesty and integrity fit into either side of the allusion. You do know the difference between donations and taxpayer funded union payoffs...right?

Jose: I actually laugh with you ( and often at you ). Please come hunt with me if you are ever out east. I promise not to make any snide comments about whose land we will be hunting on (although it will be mine and not yours). And before you ask....we don't have fences on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

Back