Yeti GOBOX Collection

It ain't easy being a wolf

Tried clicking on the link, it didn't work

8076_474187722594051_1365761668_n.jpg

That is a cool sequence.

But, there is no way that can be in Lamar. Not a chance. Here is why.

Earlier this week I read on some blogs written in Washington and Oregon, stating that Yellowstone National Park is Mother Nature's "Happyland," where all its residents are gay and chipper.

If you read it on the internet it has to be correct, right? :confused:

Since wolves only kill for food, at least according to the internet, I gotta ask - "Did they eat it?"

Surely they did.

awesome pics. she never did say what happened to 822. only said it raised it's head.

"Yellowstone National Park is Mother Nature's "Happyland," where all its residents are gay and chipper."

sounds like the crowds at chick fil A this past friday.:eek:

But...but wolves are fuzzy, cuddly, and cute. They wouldn't do something like that....unless hunters killed all the elk and deer in the park and they had nothing else left to eat, wait that doesn't work either.

It must have been in their 5 year competition management strategy.

HSUS I thought they were kind creatures that killed humanely and only for FOOD! Predators don't kill, they love other animals to death.

I would like to see more of that all across Big Sky Country!

But...but wolves are fuzzy, cuddly, and cute. They wouldn't do something like that....unless hunters killed all the elk and deer in the park and they had nothing else left to eat, wait that doesn't work either.

Not to get all serious, but this is nature at it's finest. It's also got to be part of the mix on how we manage all wildlife. Like Fin says, we could kill every lion, bear and wolf in the state and we'd still have an elk problem. Toby Bridges and his buddies at the legislature are going to make sure we don't get to grow more elk, deer or anything.

I like that we live in a place that can still withstand a truly wild side. But that means we need to make some accommodation for all god's critters, not just the ones next to the mashed potatoes.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back