Is hunttalk social media?

Unfortunately? Admit it, you along with everyone else around this joint, loves it when that happens. If it wasn't for posts like his this site would have the visitation of a strip mall radio shack.
That's true, I know everyone knows the feeling when you're reading a good thread and scrolling and near the bottom of your screen you see a certain avatar or name... and you just think oh man this is about to get good 😂

Unfortunately? Admit it, you along with everyone else around this joint, loves it when that happens. If it wasn't for posts like his this site would have the visitation of a strip mall radio shack.
Haha! EXACTLY! Ever notice how many people hop on the bandwagon and regurgitate memes, funny sarcasm, among other comments when @Big Fin- takes care of moderator business?
Stoke the fire, friends. We don't take the time to post responses unless we're willing to waste our own time. 🤔🤣

Dig the, "Strip mall Radio Shack" visualization. Haha! Awesome description.

The other day @Dsnow9 wife stole his phone and texted me to let me know it was his birthday. We’ve not met in person and dsnow and I met on the forum.

I’m not sure what the forum is but it’s not social media by the usual definition.

@EYJONAS! you’re one of the funniest humans I’ve encountered, thanks for being part of the campground. Had some days where your laughs came just at the right time.
@Dsnow9 happy 40th dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back