Is hunttalk social media?

Hey @EYJONAS! how was your own sabbatical from HT? I know you've been back posting for a a little while now, but it's good to have you back.

I think that's the main difference for me between HT and other forms of social media. Even though I don't personally know most people on here, this place very much feels like a community. And if I don't like the smell coming from one campfire, I can wander over to another.

Hey @EYJONAS! how was your own sabbatical from HT? I know you've been back posting for a a little while now, but it's good to have you back.

I think that's the main difference for me between HT and other forms of social media. Even though I don't personally know most people on here, this place very much feels like a community. And if I don't like the smell coming from one campfire, I can wander over to another.
Sabbatical was good it's good to disconnect and regroup. I've probably posted more this week than I have the last 3 months. I did miss a lot of the HT peeps. It all started when @SaskHunter questioned me and was asking who I was and where Jonas went. At the moment I adopted the 12 step program and knew I had a problem and needed to get help.

So I am greatfull for my Northern Cuz calling me out.

I am a hypocrite on this social media forum.

There are quite a few people that say and share stupid sheet and I put them on "ignore".
There are quite a few people that say and share stupid sheet and I can't wait to see what their next stupid sheet will be.

Back