Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Interesting Idea on NR license fees

I’m all for equal pricing. WI has some of the biggest bucks in The US and it costs a non-res $160; yet when I go to other states it costs 3/4 times as much for same animal.
It wouldn’t be a computer mess. You have to state residency when buying and price would be applied accordingly. People have already gotten into trouble for falsely claiming residency in wrong state.
#wishouldraisenonrestagsprices

So I think this is the right place for this. I was just filling out our states (WI) annual spring conservation congress survey.

And one of the submitted questions got me thinking. And figured I would pose the question here.

The question read: Would you support the state changing the fee for NR licenses to reflect what the hunters home state charges for NR. For example a WI NR deer tag is $160 where as an IA NR tag is $644. And MN NR is $185. So should WI charge any IA resident wanting to hunt WI the $644 where as a MN hunter would only be charged $185.
There is not a government employee smart enough to even understand the question you are posing

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back