If you could draw one

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to draw moose, sheep, or goat. I’d love to draw a premier elk tag. But the two hunts that keep me staring at maps and dreaming all year are general tag elk in the timber with a rifle, and spring bears. I count my blessings that I can do that every year.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to draw moose, sheep, or goat. I’d love to draw a premier elk tag. But the two hunts that keep me staring at maps and dreaming all year are general tag elk in the timber with a rifle, and spring bears. I count my blessings that I can do that every year.

No doubt man.

Hands down a mountain goat tag tough meat and all. We are all on a timer for those suckers we can hunt sheep while we are old.

I would love to be one of the first people holding a lower 48 Grizzly tag.
I will agree with @thusby and @EYJONAS, MT G-bear tag would definitely rank at the top for me. My Grandpa and I hunted the last two years of MT's open quota season but failed to get one on the ground before the quota was filled. Tried to cure the urge in AK with the bow but couldn't keep my buck fever in check. Now that the G-bear population has exploded, I know exactly where I'd be looking to fill that MT G-bear tag. Yes, this would be my dream tag to have burning a hole in my pocket!

Western Travler , I am sitting on 27 sheep points here in AZ. at 64 wonder if I will ever get it?...............BOB!

South Dakota any elk tag, archery or rifle, for the big unit, I would take this tag over anything, anytime. Realistic, the type 9 elk tag my dad and I have been trying to get for a long time in Wyoming this year.

Personally, I'd rather have six months off and an unlimited gas budget to hunt OTC tags and upland birds.
I have the time,,,maybe some limit on a fuel bill. The birds sound good also.

But,,,, I'd REALLY like to draw a bighorn ram tag before my time is done. I have doubts there will be a Grizzly season will occur while I'm on the scene.

If it was only about the meat,,, a bison or moose move to the top of the list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back