Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

I/we begin our trip to Africa...

MTGunner

Tomorrow my wife of 44 yrs. along with my only grandson, only grand child, will begin our trip to RSA. My wife and myself will drive from NW MT to Boston, retrieve our grandson and fly out of Logan airport, Boston, down to Atlanta, GA then on to Jo'burg, RSA. We have arranged to stay one night at AfricaSky guest house and then fly down to Kimberley and ultimately to Barkley West where we will be hunting with Huntersgame Safaris, owner/PH Nihan Engelbrecht. This is our 3rd trip to the "Dark Coninent" and perhaps the last given the strife in Africa. My want list is red Lechwe, black Wildebeest, common and white Blesbok, Nyala and a Hartmans Zebra. My grandson will hunt for Warthog and Impala. This will be his 1st hunting adventure and we want all to go seamlessly. More upon return home. Wish us luck. MTG

Well, that certainly is a hunting trip for sure! Have fun, be safe, and please share the results with all of us when you return. Good luck!

Good luck!!

While I love(d) both my grandfathers, I do wish they'd have had your sense of adventure. ;) :D He'll remember this trip that is for certain. Well done.

Take pictures. Jot down notes for when are stuck in front of a cozy fireplace years from now and want to remember the smells, sounds and smiles from this trip. Safe travels.

Good luck, i hunted with a pete engelbrecht once, could be related. Anyways was a great time in the karoo, the guy let me go off and hunt on my own, was a superb experience.

Hope your trip goes well.

Good luck ............and just a heads up that exporting firearms from the US is no longer business as usual. New regs are implemented right now making it very complicated. I leave for NZ in 3 weeks and I WAS going to take my rifle and shotgun but now I will be taking bow instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back