I need to prove a point.

I watched @MTLabrador trying to convince a California gal that a chocolate off the road wasn't a grizzly. I'm not sure he had any luck because the bear was brown.....

Then she asked if we were gonna kill it or just try and scare it off. We unfortunately scared it off
That was one of the more interesting conversations I’ve ever had while hunting... I thought we were going to wake up to a burning wall tent and flat tires.

That’s funny right there. I don’t care who you are. Don’t sweat it @mtmuley. You can’t control what folks believe no matter how wrong they are. Example: I used to be the president of our local NWTF chapter. I received 3 calls from folks asking me why the Kentucky fish and wildlife department was dropping rattlesnakes from helicopters to control the turkey population. You can’t make that up. Folks actually believe that nonsense.
Sure, but I've heard that from more than one state.

There are also catfish at the base of the dam, bigger than Volkswagens. The divers won't go back down.

Which dam?

Every dam in North America.

Well maybe a griz got drunk and picked up a hot looking black bear sow. Here's the result. I coulda happened ya know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back