I have a Question...

DRAFTSTUD

No this isn't about Brakes or Rotors....
Iʼm confused.. how can 2 million blacks get into Washington DC in sub zero temps in 1 day when 200,000 couldnʼt get out of New Orleans at 85 degrees with four days notice.
:DJohn

Iʼm confused.. how can 2 million blacks get into Washington DC in sub zero temps in 1 day when 200,000 couldnʼt get out of New Orleans at 85 degrees with four days notice.

Thats a "Loaded" question:D:D... I would love for the press to ask Ray Nagin/Obama/McCain or any high ranking political hack... the answer would be pricelesshump

And has baiting ever been established as legal on HT?
I'm not sure if that has ever been established one way or the other. But regardless, the better question is: Is it ethical?

This thread has to be something akin to shooting a penned up animal. Sometimes it is too easy.

All of that aside, the answer to the original question is simple and basic.

Because they wanted to be there.

The "200,000" people in NO (and I highly doubt that number), for the most part, wanted to be there and didn't want to leave.

The 2,000,000 people in DC wanted to be there. I also highly doubt that all 2 million were black.

I gotta admit, John, I almost considered biting on this one, but decided to spit the hook at the last minute. I gave you a nibble, but there is no way you are landing me on this one!!

Now Guppie, I would not "Bait" a hook for my Fantasy Hunting partner. It just ain't right! No the numbers don't match, but it's one of thoses deals where by the time it gets to ya it's always Bigger and Better or Worse! John;)

Now Guppie, I would not "Bait" a hook for my Fantasy Hunting partner. It just ain't right! No the numbers don't match, but it's one of thoses deals where by the time it gets to ya it's always Bigger and Better or Worse! John;)

So, if I post my penis size, will it get bigger???? :D:Dhumphumphump

.... there were only 14 lost work days from both incidents?:confused:

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back