Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Every state as a guy in a bar

we have students from different states and this thread was a fun read for them. a couple of them almost choked laughing at post 48 and others had both good and bad things to say about their state

John Steinbeck Quote: “Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
In rebuttal ;)

If a mans from Texas he will tell you, if he is not dont embarrass him by asking.

Only Texans could turn defeat into a, a legend, a song, a movie and museum ( Alamo )

North Dakota feels slightly left out since it's only tied in with Minnesota. Considering we consistently live at the top of the list of the "drunkest state" I feel we deserve at least our own line.

and

all I can think of that is famous or infamous is the "sour toe cocktail " yukon jack in a glass with a mummified human toe, I have never seen a creedmore and there are more caribou than people, far more actually
I wanted to do the sour toe cocktail when I was up there, but they don't get the toe out till about two in the morning. Way past my bed time. 🙂

LA should be drinking bud-lights from a boat and when they are finished they trow the cans in the water. Blatantly littering, right in front of you....its like nothing I have ever seen.
Man, you got that right! I was a park ranger in New Orleans one winter season back in '87. The NPS had a crew of half dozen maintenance that did nothing but pick up garbage on the five mile stretch of highway through the Barataria unit. The trash on the boulevards through Chalmette was knee deep. One day driving through the battlefield unit on the way to headquarters I spotted three garbage bags thrown on the side of the road. I picked them up, opened one, and sure enough there was a phone bill with owner's address. I drove in full uniform to the place, knocked on the door, and lady comes to answer. "I found this garbage of yours in the park." "Yeah, well why did you bring it back here?" No kidding! I just shook my head and left. Great folks down there but class A slobs.

California is the pretty blonde valley girl telling anyone that will listen how laid back and tolerant she is while secretly calling the cops on the people smoking outside because they're closer than 25 ft from the door.

Missouri and Kansas are the brother and sister that will still sit together at the bar even though they're divorced.

Colorado takes their beer outside to sit on the tailgate of their highway queen Tacoma in the shade of their new Tepui tent and rod vault...masks optional-but usually pulled down under your chin so everyone sees what team you're on.

MI is wrong.

In the pinky region, it's local wine & a side of elitism.

In the thumb, it's anything. Please god, just give me alcohol.

Lower 1/2 - it's cheap American Lager & a shot of insurrection.

The U.P. - Molson & Yukon Jack for some unfathomable reason.

Detroit - Heroin.

867-5309... Lehigh Valley, Pa. phone number. A family actually had to change their # when that song came out. A local karaoke tune.

Last edited:
MI is wrong.

Detroit - Heroin.
I don't know about you pinky region guys. :cautious:

But, I think TJones pretty much nailed it.

MI is wrong.

Detroit - Heroin.
Hell yeah!!!

These days Iowa guy is busy cleaning the bar out of Busch Light and making fun of IL.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back