Every state as a guy in a bar

I remember a quick trip through Detroit many years ago. The bus depot ladies' bathroom had a vending machine that dispensed tampons, pregnancy tests, and rape kits (er ... so I was told). In the men's john graffiti "For a good time call ..." written on a local phonebook. Drug needle dispenser was a dumpster.

I remember a quick trip through Detroit many years ago. The bus depot ladies' bathroom had a vending machine that dispensed tampons, pregnancy tests, and rape kits (er ... so I was told). In the men's john graffiti "For a good time call ..." written on a local phonebook. Drug needle dispenser was a dumpster.
1622033200855.png
I hope you got your tee shirt.

New Jersey is spot on just add women dress in clothing two sizes to small with beers and every calorie adding to the spectacle !

Texas is now the guy at the bar asking the Patagonia wearing couple from Colorado if they want to sell him their property because he needs another vacation home.

New Jersey is spot on just add women dress in clothing two sizes to small with beers and every calorie adding to the spectacle !
Ah ... brings to mind the chicks in South Africa's Joberg Airport. Something very strange going on with that gene pool! Uncommonly huge butt cheeks. I mean most of the gals might otherwise be a little on the heavy side but their posteriors are downright ginormous! We're talking hanging out in space a couple of feet in all directions. Lovely people though. I sat next to one on the flight from Port Elizabeth. She had to ask for seat belt extension. I'm sure she was quite uncomfortable jammed into that small seat. We had a jolly good visit on that flight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back