Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunttalk superbowl predictions

31FN6ejN6nL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Still stunned @JohnCushman chugs Labatts!!??! Cuz, you don't deserve my PBR gestures at Hunt Camp anymore. Very disappointed. Stunned. Concerned for your well-being. 😆😄. 🙄

Camp is for PBR love. Gotta pound pounders on the boat.

To each his own sb. One guy brought attention to this game that he shouldn't have. I'm watching. mtmuley
Not just one, but numerous. The whole anti-American management, also. It is more important than patriotism to most people, though, so their crap will continue. Have fun contributing. Like you said, “to each their own”. I’ll stay patriotic, thank you.

Not just one, but numerous. The whole anti-American management, also. It is more important than patriotism to most people, though, so their crap will continue. Have fun contributing. Like you said, “to each their own”. I’ll stay patriotic, thank you.

Dam cowboys fans!

Yep, 8 passes. He's hiding behind the run game. I could be wrong. C'mon SB. mtmuley

Good for him if he only had to throw 8 times. Look at the Lance kid from NDSU, he threw 10 times and won a national title. Yes, I understand this is the NFL and not college ball but if it works go with it.

Here’s my prediction: I paid for some squares on a board that pays out each quarter. I predict I won’t win any money, it says do or right on my driver’s license.....

Dirtclod.

sorry was with people. got your message.

Of course I remember Montana, I remember Bart Starr and broadway Joe (-:

If the niners win, wont they be tied with the patriots and someone else ( cowboys or steelers ???? ) with 6 ?

Last edited:
Dirtclod.

sorry was with people. got your message.

Of course I remember Montana, I remember Bart Starr and broadway Joe (-:

If the niners win, wont they be tied with the patriots and someone else ( cowboys or steelers ???? ) with 6 ?

The niners are tied with the boyz (no pun) with 5 each, they'll be tied with the pats and steelers when they win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back