Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunttalk superbowl predictions

Rooting for the 49ers. There’s a kid that I went to high school with starting for them.

Last edited:
Why do you feel this way?
His numbers this year are toe to toe with Mahomes. Also he has lead more comback wins with his arm than Mahomes and more total wins this year.
He has more interceptions but not by a lot.
I don't think he is as good as Mahomes but who is? Wilson?

They are on mostly equal footing for passing yardage. However, Mahomes has 1/3 the interceptions, 1/2 the sacks, 4x's the rushing yards, the Henry/Cook evasion gift and the enthusiasm to rally his troops.

Edit added: I hold a bit (admittedly alot) of a bias for Reid and a shot at a ring (finally) and I really admire Mahomes leadership for a 24 y/o.
(Cowgirl fan, btw)

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Andy Reid. He got the shaft in Philly when management wouldn't draft him receivers and running backs. He had a good quarterback in Mc Nabb, but noone for him to make plays with. So, he ended up getting shit on. He went to KC and took them right to the playoffs. Andy is a good coach and mentor and guy in general. I'll root for KC, just for the fact the are an Andy Reid coached team. Mahommes and the O line and defense make it a bit easier to go with the decision.

They are on mostly equal footing for passing yardage. However, Mahomes has 1/3 the interceptions, 1/2 the sacks, 4x's the rushing yards, the Henry/Cook evasion gift and the enthusiasm to rally his troops.

Edit added: I hold a bit (admittedly alot) of a bias for Reid and a shot at a ring (finally) and I really admire Mahomes leadership for a 24 y/o.
(Cowgirl fan, btw)

I hope Andy gets his first superbowl win next year he is a great coach.
I will give you the 8 interception difference as being big but everything else is on par with Mahomes unless you look at fantasy football stats that are not relevant in real games. Regardless you can't say he is even average he is well above. With a better win percentage over a tougher schedule with a better completion percentage and more yards per throw than Mahomes. Hes pbeen pretty dam good.Not being Mahomes good on interceptions in your first full year as an NFL starter and not being a running qb are pretty weak arguments.
When asked to preform he has you can't knock a guy for not being asked to single handedly carry a weak team this is a good well rounded team that didn't need carried.

I don't think anyone really knows how good he is yet.
Not sure how you feel he is lacking enthusiasm.
P.s. Last year was Mahomes first full year as a starter and he had 1 less interception than Garoppolo had this year his first full year as a starter.

Future Hall of Famer Patrick Mahomes. mtmuley
Im right there with you he is special if he doesn't get RG3ed. I just don't see how Garoppolo can turn in similar numbers for a season and be considered average.
Im sure this game is going to sort these guys out

:) we've both shared our views, along w/ a link to the 2019 stats of both.
We disagree about 49ers QB. I'm good with that. No worries.
May the best team win. Should be a really good game... Even if Garoppolo is just an average QB or the same level as Mahomes. 😲🙂

:) we've both shared our views, along w/ a link to the 2019 stats of both.
We disagree about 49ers QB. I'm good with that. No worries.
May the best team win. Should be a really good game... Even if Garoppolo is just an average QB or the same level as Mahomes. 😲🙂
Dam cowboys fans :)

Labatt Blue Lite !?!?!? I have never found any west of NY state !! The only beer in my house !! I have to haul it west on hunting trips. I have always been impressed with John's intellect !!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back