Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunttalk superbowl predictions

Elkmagnet

Ill go first.
49ers fan but don't think Im a homer.

49ers 30 - cheifs 27

At the end of the game the 49ers will have a pretty split run pass ratio run heavy early to control possession and keep Mahomes on the sideline then pass heavy if the cheifs start to get rolling.
Jimmy garoppolo will have a farve like day with 1 maybe 2 interceptions but will straight sling it when needed. He can play great but will he?
People don't realize that during the regular season Garoppolo had more explosive pass plays and more yards per pass than Mahomes and they were practically tied in all stats including qbr and completions.

The cheifs are going to be pass heavy and will try to throttle the 9ers they are going to break a few big plays no doubt but the 9ers will rush 4 and drop 7 into zone coverage the zones will melt into man as the plays get extended by Mahomes doubling Tyrek Hill and Travis Kelcy. The honey badger will get torched in one on one with Kittle but will also get an interception.
The game will likely come down to the final drive unless the cheifs get points off of turnovers or Hardman breaks a return for a score both are very possible.

In reality the game is a coin flip.

Your predictions?

Chiefs go ahead by 1 point on a pick six with 2:48 left in the 4th quarter. The game ends on a 4th and 7 from the Chiefs 46 yard line.

Chiefs 30 - 49ers 29

I predict that I get tired of the 9 minute commercial breaks, slightly before half time, and go to bed.

I predict the Chiefs pull it out in a close one of the 9ers and I predict I skip the halftime show and play my own guitar for a few mins.

Chiefs 31
49ers 28

Reid's due and Mahomes is a monster, as captain and QB!
Mahomes is a wrecking ball that would put up serious points, if not faced with with 49ers D... and I should drop the score down 7 points each though I think Chiefs are going to run with this.

MORALE has destroyed many... And Chiefs are filled with that.

49ers D is grande badass and keeps Garrapalo, an average QB, within bare reach to win prior games. If 49ers had a better QB, 49ers would take it in a heart beat.

Got to go with Sytes...

Chiefs 31
9ers 28

Don't know and don't care how they get there, but that is where I believe it will be at the end of the game.

49ers D is grande badass and keeps Garrapalo, an average QB, within bare reach to win prior games. If 49ers had a better QB, 49ers would take it in a heart beat.

Why do you feel this way?
His numbers this year are toe to toe with Mahomes. Also he has lead more comback wins with his arm than Mahomes and more total wins this year.
He has more interceptions but not by a lot.
I don't think he is as good as Mahomes but who is? Wilson?

Back