Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunttalk superbowl predictions

Initial 49ers D stumped the 24 y/o Mahomes. When they tweeked their game an a bit, it threw the 9ers D into a bit of frustration. One key with this 24 y/o and his team, anxious behavior is not in their game. This has been proven time and time again.

9ers 20 points (avg QB) and D's usual dominance turned to anxiety and with such unbridled leads to frustration. Their inability to adapt to Chiefs modified counter of the D was 9ers downfall.

When Watkins blew by Sherman, who smiled?
Seahawk fans... 😂

Last edited:
Don't want you to choke so here it goes...

لومړی ، یو جادوگر ډاکټر ومومئ ترڅو خپل سر اوږد تاو کړي ترڅو د خولۍ اندازې لپاره د منی رییس کپ کې هڅه وکړئ. بیا ، خپل سر عادي اندازې ته راستون کړئ او خپل ځان د کوچني پیسو سره وخورئ.

Basically, End of third into first 1/2 of 4th wore out 9ers D. Mahomes stayed on the field and held far more offensive plays as done with other teams where the D kept Chiefs in check... This time it worked well in Chiefs favor cuz 9ers were getting over-confident and Chiefs spun that on the D.

Them apples do for a non-linky shared post? 😉 😲

Don't want you to choke so here it goes...

Basically, End of third into first 1/2 of 4th wore out 9ers D. Mahomes stayed on the field and held far more offensive plays as done with other teams where the D kept Chiefs in check... This time it worked well in Chiefs favor cuz 9ers were getting over-confident and Chiefs spun that on the D.

Them apples do for a non-linky shared post? 😉 😲
Those were the cheifs offensive adjustments?
Ok
The cheifs did win the time of possession by a few minutes but the 49ers snap counts were pretty low suggesting a heavy rotation on the front 7 the back 4 could have gotten tired.
You do realize there is a lot more to it than giving Mahomes the ball and telling him to win. The nfl is a coach's league its schemes tempo and mismatches.

Oh I see... Take one response to mean that is the whole game package? You are sounding like a person who berates another because they did not outline an entire elk management plan... to his satisfaction.
You still hurt over the links to the various qb ranks that shared Grap is just an average QB? 🙄😉

Oh I see... Take one response to mean that is the whole game package? You are sounding like a person who berates another because they did not outline an entire elk management plan... to his satisfaction.
You still hurt over the links to the various qb ranks that shared Grap is just an average QB? 🙄😉

I just picture Andy Reid sitting in the locker room at halftime showing Mahomes a bunch of the 49ers defensive formations
and each time saying

Basically, End of third into first 1/2 of 4th ware out 9ers D. Mahomes stay on the field and hold far more offensive plays as done with other teams.

It's not the half time that changed gameplay. 9ers still had Chiefs balled up, as you know well into end of third. There's a reason the Chiefs are comeback kings when getting stuffed by an opponents D.
Chiefs D rushing the snot outta Grap, Mahomes 20+ plays beyond 9ers end of third into 4th.
Chiefs were going to lose if they didn't change their game play... Not their first rodeo with comebacks.

Fed dogs @ half time... Threw in the oven specialties. Able to sit back as soon as the game returned. Wonder what polls would present since Jackson flashed her knockers to present for viewership of 1/2 time shows. 15 years ago... Ouch! Wish I hadn't looked that up.

Fed dogs @ half time... Threw in the oven specialties. Able to sit back as soon as the game returned. Wonder what polls would present since Jackson flashed her knockers to present for viewership of 1/2 time shows. 15 years ago... Ouch! Wish I hadn't looked that up.
You missed out we all became licensed gynecologist in the time it took you to feed the dogs.

Back