MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hunting season preparations, what did you do today?

400 sit ups, 250 goblet squats and 75 upright rows.

Cleaned up my diet and started working out about 4 weeks ago after expecting to have to stay home, fat and lazy, this Fall, and am already seeing good results. I need to local heat index to come down from the 90's so I can get to running and rucking.

Went to work so I can afford to hunt lol. So far this summer all I have done is hang a few trail cams and look for deer once. I don’t do much elk scouting till September as I find they shift areas late August

Holy crap, you guys are on it! I was Just excited the rings came in to swap the scope on the 270 today, not quite a 10 mile run tho

Walked to the mailbox and retrieved my UT Cow permit. A bit anticlimactic since I’d gotten an email 2 weeks ago that I’d been successful in the draw, but it’s always nice to have the hard tag in hand!

ran a 10K this afternoon. this weekend did a short loop and found some elk and put up a trail cam. the next few weeks are truck camping work travel so some hiking will happen in the evenings to pass the time. right now I'm eating pizza to negate any progress

bow is being restrung but that should be good to go on Friday

Shot my bow... its on the verge of getting a severe ground tuning. Just might have to go back to the ol faithful Hoyt.
I wish I could shoot my bow. Had an MRI on my shoulder Friday. Have to meet with the doc and get his verdict August 6th. I was hoping to be further along with this pricess but it got delayed by COVID. Not much chance of me having any sort of surgery until after hunting season unless there are high odds of being good to go by Oct. 1st. I’ll grit and bear it until the off season.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back