Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunting camp beer let's see 'em

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Well, guess this will be my last post as I'm sure to be banned. Our staple was red beers; Busch Light with Clamato or V 8. Hydrating, rather than dehydrating and chock full of vitamins.

Coors Light always makes the trip to the Rockies on principle but I prefer Moosehead Lager as my hunting trip beer.

Rifle deer season in pa its always some fresh delivered Heady Topper from VT. Everywhere else Bud Light and Crown

Every time I break a sweat, I tell myself that I'm earning my beers!
I’ve told myself about every ten minutes I need a beer. Have a cooler full of Coors light at camp but have only had 3 since Thursday. I sit down in the chair and change my clothes and don’t have the energy to move. Maybe I have the Rona and can use sick time instead of vaca time at work?

Our hunt camp runs the gamete on different beers, from crafts to Coors. I enjoy a red beer with a little spicy tom while I’m processing in camp. My go to is usually Fall River cuz I know the owner and get some breakage on occasion lol.
63CC98AA-456D-42D6-906C-367CAD2582CC.jpeg

That being said, I usually have a shot of WW around the fire ring at night instead if we are in base camp.👍🏻

E308587C-20F8-408E-8AF1-C4F7157F0783.jpeg

Spouse picks up some Rye PA from out friends at The LIbrary, at 6.9% he says one does him great for a good nights sleep.
I like a little kick in my hot cocoa so I found this Hucleberry liqueor, wow is all I say. Makes a great cup of huckleberry hot choc.

DSCN0777 copy.jpgDSCN3247 copy.jpg

I love beer, but when I hunt in the west, I often don't drink at all until right before leaving. I'm not fantastic with altitude, so I try not to do anything that could increase the effects. That said, a few years ago, the night before flying out from Denver, I had some IPA at a brewery in Lafayette, CO that tasted so divine, I still think about it. Wish I could remember the name..

My traditional pick.......all they had my first year on the mountain-got 2 elk and have been chasing the dragon ever since :).....the blurry one is on Big Blue for those of you who remember ;)
Draught Work's hand rolled hazy IPA. No, I don't wax my mustache and no I don't buy my pants 2 sizes too tight.
But do you use the words "craft, curated, small batch, locally sourced" regularly? ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back