• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Hunting camp beer let's see 'em

Jbotto

Deer camp started for me in MN. I generally always drank Grain Belt Premium, sometimes Nordeast. But always had a couple of better ones around too Deschutes Black Butter Porter or Alaskan Amber. Now I live in a Coors town in WY. Trying to mind my p’s and q’s being a newbie in town.

RidgeRoamingRichard

Deer camp started for me in MN. I generally always drank Grain Belt Premium, sometimes Nordeast. But always had a couple of better ones around too Deschutes Black Butter Porter or Alaskan Amber. Now I live in a Coors town in WY. Trying to mind my p’s and q’s being a newbie in town.
Grain belt is the best wheat beer I've ever had.

Kiwi

I definitely enjoy a beer after a hard days hunting and I'm taking note of the suggestions. I try and sample local brews at places i visit and Periodic in Leadville was a great place to visit. But i also like good old Coors.

ElkFever2

I tried Bozone (Bozeman Brewing Co.) on tap when I was in SW MT this summer and it gets a 10/10. Great flavor, full body. May have had something to do with me being wiped from hauling two kiddos up and down the mountain earlier that day, but I’d definitely drink it again.