Hunting camp beer let's see 'em

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
I hate to say this, but I’ve been so tired after hoofing it up and down mountains over blow downs from hell this elk season I haven’t even had a beer.
Every time I break a sweat, I tell myself that I'm earning my beers!

My traditional pick.......all they had my first year on the mountain-got 2 elk and have been chasing the dragon ever since :).....3 years apart, the blurry one is on Big Blue for those of you who remember ;)

Attachments

• 20171018_102539.jpg
    20171018_102539.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 30
  • GEDC1110.JPG
    GEDC1110.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Deer camp started for me in MN. I generally always drank Grain Belt Premium, sometimes Nordeast. But always had a couple of better ones around too Deschutes Black Butter Porter or Alaskan Amber. Now I live in a Coors town in WY. Trying to mind my p’s and q’s being a newbie in town.
Grain belt is the best wheat beer I've ever had.

I definitely enjoy a beer after a hard days hunting and I'm taking note of the suggestions. I try and sample local brews at places i visit and Periodic in Leadville was a great place to visit. But i also like good old Coors.

I tried Bozone (Bozeman Brewing Co.) on tap when I was in SW MT this summer and it gets a 10/10. Great flavor, full body. May have had something to do with me being wiped from hauling two kiddos up and down the mountain earlier that day, but I’d definitely drink it again.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back