Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunting camp beer let's see 'em

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Legend has it that a giant stack of hopzone 6 pack empties leads to a giant friggin bull...

The only time beer makes its way into camp is when I’m hunting with my bro. This year’s beer list was Coor’s original, Miller lite, OB Mama’s yellow Pilsner, OB one-y IPA, and Sierra Nevada Hazy little thing. All other hunts may entail a celebratory (or consolation) beer at the Library in Laramie.

Anything by Great Divide but their barrel aged yeti (especially the espresso yeti) is king. If we need to hydrate then a few silver bullets in those screw top metal cans works out pretty well 😆

The only time beer makes its way into camp is when I’m hunting with my bro. This year’s beer list was Coor’s original, Miller lite, OB Mama’s yellow Pilsner, OB one-y IPA, and Sierra Nevada Hazy little thing. All other hunts may entail a celebratory (or consolation) beer at the Library in Laramie.
1600427242576.gif

Any local microbrew ends up in our camp and if we don’t settle on that it is typically Sam Adams octoberfest or Busch

Love craft beers, dark especially. But a long haul to the mountains in a glass growler from here ...so Spotted Cow (as seen above) only sold in our state but prefer a good glass of bourbon or Gentlemen Jack.
Great way to end a long day in the mountains.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back