Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

HT Stockers

Sytes

EDIT: UPDATED -

No g/c $ competition. No real money involved.

The Winner
will receive a one year membership with RMEF. If you're already a member, we'll award it whom you'd like or place it up for free here, your choice.
(Bugle Magazine is easily worth the membership, none the less supporting a great organization) The g/c mentioned below may not be available by the time a winner's announced.

Stipulations added to original:

• Runs four separate week events. Each week, your % is listed. The winner is tallied based on the best return rate over four weeks.
  • No short plays (revised from original rules)
  • Must place your stock entry(ies) by Monday 11:59pm Mountain Time.
  • Must have a minimum of three players (including myself). The more the merry. :)

Last edited:
Bragging rights. The HT Trophy to pass around. I mean if there are any bragging rights available... It's the HT Stocker Trophy.

You know you want it! I double dare any of you Robinhooder's! Y'er going down! Haha! :ROFLMAO:

the-league.jpg

Does Crypto count? What about anything else Elon tweets about?

hmmm sounds like a great way to lose another $25 and I lost enough today.
Y'er on! To simplify it, since this will likely start with a couple / few to begin, how about honor system...

You win, I send you the email g/c.
I win, as I FULLY expect, you send me the email g/c.

Others join in, we operate in the same fashion. :)

Excluding crypto coinage / forex... However, for @406LIFE , if Elon or reddit happens to get it rolling Sunday w/in our maib American Markets and you place your stock pick(s) on Sunday... have at it!

Maybe I mistook your post or... maybe I'm trying to hypnotize you into losing another $25...

No g/c $ competition. No real money involved.

The Winner
will receive a one year membership with RMEF. If you're already a member, we'll award it whom you'd like or place it up for free here, your choice.
(Bugle Magazine is easily worth the membership, none the less supporting a great organization) The g/c mentioned below may not be available by the time a winner's announced.

$35ANNUAL SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP WITH GIFT CARD​

LIMITED TIME ONLY! Join RMEF for $35 and receive a $10.00 gift card to Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s!

Stipulations added to original:

• Runs four separate week events. Each week, your % is listed. The winner is tallied based on the best return rate over four weeks.
  • No short plays (revised from original rules)
  • Must place your stock entry(ies) by Monday 11:59pm Mountain Time.
  • Must have a minimum of three players (including myself). The more the merry. :)

deadline is this friday? i'll definitely need the week to think about it.

today was a tad rough, though it sounds like i'm faring better than neffa... only ended -5.5% ;)

Individual stocks isn't my thing but am very curious in following along. I thought about throwing a short TSLA idea in the ring but then the rules changed and I got distracted with other things. I have played similar games before, and just FYI, people always end up picking the highest vol/beta names, which they might not do in real life. So for example, if you picked BABA on Friday and it was down -3.5% (like today), the worst that happens is you lose $25. If you bought 20 shares in real life, you lost almost $200 today.

deadline is this friday? i'll definitely need the week to think about it.

today was a tad rough, though it sounds like i'm faring better than neffa... only ended -5.5% ;)
yeah... your better than me today... and probably the last week, and month... I've been in a funk I can't kick. I should caveat that my real funds are probably doing fine, IDK because I only look at them periodically, but my RH play money is shrinking like a johnson during a polar plunge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back