Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

World Cup competition begins today

First touch in under 30 minutes.

Argentina v Croatia Messi v Modric according to FoxSports pregame broadcast.

I wonder how the deference shown to the "Big Names" in soccer in the last matches (showing no yellow cards to miscreants that warranted a card or three) might continue, or perhaps today's referee will flash a card early to try and not let a whack-fest take place on the pitch today.

I've felt like Croatia has been winning games they shouldn't for most of this tournament, I'd hoped they could keep the trend, but Argentina really was in another class.

11 am pacific makes the game end around midnight local time. Probably centering for most iewers in Europe and South America

Saturday 3rd place game 9am eastern Croatia v Morocco. Snooze fest or barnburner, I will be watching.

Sunday championship match 9am eastern time, France v Argentina. I hope someone scores early, causing the other team to up their tempo to equalize, and then maintain that exigency after they score. I will be watching.......I've still got the rest of December to get an archery buck tag filled.

Published reports are informing readers that there is a “bug” passing around the French team. I think one of the regular starters was back at the hotel in isolation for the semi-final victory over Morocco.

Published reports are informing readers that there is a “bug” passing around the French team. I think one of the regular starters was back at the hotel in isolation for the semi-final victory over Morocco.
At least three of the French squad are out with the bug. There’s been some speculation of a MERS outbreak (UPI). Also some speculation that the rampant AC systems throughout the country (and stadiums) has been contributing to the spread (the Athletic).

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back