Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How much did you lie about your weight on hunting license?

How much did you lie about your weight on hunting license?

• 2.5 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 5 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 7.5 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 10 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • More than 10 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Actual weight

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Heavier than actual weight

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
I always use 210 which depending on pre season, post season and how many hours I spent on the lake may or may not be accurate.

I use 110 for all 3 of my oldest daughters which I somehow manage to catch shit on from all 3.. lol.. two say they gotta eat more to reach that and one says she don’t smoke meth.. lol..

My weight fluctuates 10 or so pounds so I rarely change it as long as it is close. I do get a kick out of my wife being annoyed when I round her's to the nearest 5. She doesn't like the idea of me adding a couple pounds to her.

I actually had to change my hair color to bald this year, 90% of it is not by choice...

Anyone want to wager that the next time we see Rob’s name in the paper it will be with a title along these lines.

“Bozeman Man Fined for False Documentation”

“ Local Bozeman resident RobG was charged with........ for allegedly falsifying his weight when buying a hunting license.
MT FWP was alerted to the discrepancy by attorney Art Wittich .....”

Better walk the straight and narrow Rob! 😅

As petty as that sounds something like that happened to a guy in my hunt party of 4 on Lana'i back in 2000.
This guy whose last name is Lemon was checked in the field by a game warden, no big deal, but later that evening three of us went to town to eat at the Blue Ginger but Lemon stayed at the house. In walks the game warden and comes to our table asking for Mr. Lemon. We told him he was at the house we rented.
After we ate and went back to the house we asked Tom " What did the GW want ? He told us that he wanted to know why on his ID Lemon is spelled with an "o" but on his hunting license it was spelled with an "e" Lemen.

I have always weighed about the same,give or take 5 lbs.
But my hair has been grey 30+ yrs,but still have brown eyebrows and it's about time to reflect reality...never been asked a bout the hair color discrepency.

Never occurred to me it wasnt blonde anymore....then brownish...then brownish grey...now I guess grey. Come on, depends on the lighting and whether I bother with some readers.
What really annoys me is the mind is still set on an age far younger but younger guys say "Sir" to me. I suppose it is somewhat out of respect but I still get a little steamed.
Reality check.
But heck the weight is the same as college.

Any one care to live dangerously....

Who has lied about their spouses weight when buying them a hunting license.

Well, all the same guys who guess their packs weigh 180 pounds full of elk meat guess their wives at 110 pounds. Simple.

Lots of years ago when I was fresh out of high school I worked at a couple sporting goods stores. Back then licenses were hand written. All the same questions, height, weight, hair color. There were guys as bald as a bowling ball and would say their hair was brown.

I actually went 10 lbs heavier that I really am so I have an excuse for being wiped out if checked.

I read the title of this thread and had a good laugh.... thanks! I just keep my info in the system from years back (when I was lighter) and choose not to update. Works for me!

My weight fluctuates by 5-10lbs depending on how much mint chip ice cream I’ve been eating at the time. I haven’t been keeping it in the house for the past couple months, but I could relapse at anytime.
I can still cut to 45 if I need to tho.

Haha.

When you draw a sheep or goat tag, you're required to update your goal weight on your license. If you don't reach
said goal weight 21 days out from the opener, the tag goes to the next in line!

I enter 160 pounds because it sounds better than the actual 153 pounds I weigh. I’m 6’2” and I try my best to put on weight, but an active lifestyle, a healthy metabolism, and a diet free of fast and junk food make that difficult. Maybe I should start lifting weights.

I'll have to update my profile this year having gained about 20 lbs.

At one point Co had me in the system as a woman because someone fat fingered my first non res fishing license there.

Back