How much did you lie about your weight on hunting license?

How much did you lie about your weight on hunting license?

• 2.5 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 5 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 7.5 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 10 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • More than 10 pounds lighter than actual weight

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Actual weight

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Heavier than actual weight

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
Ha! I was just thinking about this last weekend when applying for for some tags. Mine all have my 2017 weight of 205, it was accurate at the time. But got a bit too chubby in the last 1.5 yrs so currently about 12 lbs heavier than the weight listed on the license. I think of it as aspirational. I am sure when a F&G officer looks at weights on most licenses they are thinking "you wish fatso" 🤣

Hunting license - Don’t really care what the game warden thinks
Life insurance application - that’s a different story

Last edited:
I've always put the correct info down but a few years ago in WYO a clerk was filling it out for me. She would ask for answers but when it came to the hair color she didn't ask, she said out loud " gray". I was taken back for a moment because I've always put down black. That's when it hit me that the little amount of hair left was no longer black. Even as a young kid I always had some gray in there, just didn't see the transition. Who is that old man in the mirror ?

I updated mine this year to be accurate. I hadn’t changed it since college, when I lifted weights more and had more muscle, along with more fat from the college buffet.

20 lb difference. I lose another 10 in the fall usually.

I've always put the correct info down but a few years ago in WYO a clerk was filling it out for me. She would ask for answers but when it came to the hair color she didn't ask, she said out loud " gray". I was taken back for a moment because I've always put down black. That's when it hit me that the little amount of hair left was no longer black. Even as a young kid I always had some gray in there, just didn't see the transition. Who is that old man in the mirror ?

I looked in the mirror the other day and said, “What is my father doing in my bathroom?” Shocking.

i always put whatever is on my driver's license, regardless of it's correctness

i try to keep some continuity on my official documents

Been growing out the mane... mostly cause I've been lazy and well now, going to the barber seems like not the best thing.

Anyway... wife has been finding grey's as they are more apparently.

Can't decide how I feel about it.

ha, that happened to me a few years ago. That was also the question she didn't ask me about. I initially thought it couldn't be true, but realized it must be.

Been growing out the mane... mostly cause I've been lazy and well now, going to the barber seems like not the best thing.

Anyway... wife has been finding grey's as they are more apparently.

Can't decide how I feel about it.

It just means you’re more distinguished and “experienced” :cool:

Maybe you thought your entry would be the value by hunting season, or you entered what you weighed that one time when you sweated you butt off after an hour on the treadmill without drinking water, but time to fess up about this. I'm probably short by 2-3 pounds.
Two to three pounds! My weight varies that much just depending on where I am at in the daily routine.

Anyone want to wager that the next time we see Rob’s name in the paper it will be with a title along these lines.

“Bozeman Man Fined for False Documentation”

“ Local Bozeman resident RobG was charged with........ for allegedly falsifying his weight when buying a hunting license.
MT FWP was alerted to the discrepancy by attorney Art Wittich .....”

Better walk the straight and narrow Rob! 😅

I did lie about my hair color though. When I bought my first MT license 30 years ago it said "brown." I've never bothered to change that, although now my hair si either dark grey or silver grey. Not much brown left.

Two to three pounds! My weight varies that much just depending on where I am at in the daily routine.
Yes, but I go for the absolute minimum. Technically I do occasionally weigh less than my listed weight in the morning if I'm dehydrated and hardly ate the day before so Wittich can kiss my skinny butt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back