Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How do you fund your Hunting?

I get locked behind secure doors and paid to watch YouTube, read smut, eat and take a 10-20 min stroll each hour to make sure the 'puters are still running......Hey, Somebody has to do it !!

Medically retired, and the wife is a nurse. Plus we have no kids. All this equals more hunting friends!

Director of operations for a landscape design/build in NYC. Rooftop gardens, some interiors, a few commercial projects.

Looking forward to the day I’m out of the city full time. For now a cabin upstate does the trick.

Program Manager for Plastic Injection Molding Company focusing on Medical and Pharmaceutical Devices.

However, my “hunt” money actually comes from being a referee for hockey. Been reffing for over 10 years. Great way to stay in shape for hunting and make some money at the same time.

welder/welding coordinator/manager which also means I get to make shooting stands and products to help my hunting and funding, but there is never enough time to do everything,regards wayne

I was in concrete for about 3 years before I figured out a better way. I know, slow learner. mtmuley

I was in concrete for about 3 years before I figured out a better way. I know, slow learner. mtmuley
You are a slow learner if you think you'll last any longer doing rough carpentry. I have no complaints, made a great living and did it longer than I had to because I liked the trade. Most of my pain today comes from other "fun".

You are a slow learner if you think you'll last any longer doing rough carpentry. I have no complaints, made a great living and did it longer than I had to because I liked the trade. Most of my pain today comes from other "fun".
I'm also out of rough carpentry. Slower learner there. mtmuley

I own an underwriting/credit analysis company with a partner. Our clients are credit unions and small local banks and we typically provide either all of they underwriting for business loans (mortgages, lines of credit, etc.) or an annual review their existing underwriting department. I take a salary from the business and my wife works as a teacher/administrator at a private school. We pay our bills and fund our fun stuff, lol.

Looking to add any analysts to the team?

Arborist for the city of Denver. I run my own tree business after hours and on weekends to allow my wife to stay home and pay for hunting.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back