Yeti GOBOX Collection

How are you spending your time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Threw some tea bowls & mugs last night & trimmed up the jars. I'll trim the bowls this weekend &add handles to the mugs. Thinking the next project is going to be a mix of more jars & teapots. Picked up another 50 pounds of clay, so I have just over 200 laid in. Might do a few bowls as well.

1585349530668.png

1585349572568.png

Threw some tea bowls & mugs last night & trimmed up the jars. I'll trim the bowls this weekend &add handles to the mugs. Thinking the next project is going to be a mix of more jars & teapots. Picked up another 50 pounds of clay, so I have just over 200 laid in. Might do a few bowls as well.

View attachment 133274

View attachment 133275
I think you need too change your name to Martha Stewart....... very nice work btw

Skiing, snowshoeing, biking.
Business as usual except that I'm sticking closer to home.
Some have described me as a socially distant person.

Getting some vehicle maintenance done on the days I don't work as we are going in only when needed. Replaced the rear brakes on my Silverado last week, radiator and thermostat in a friend's car, and about to go replace radiator hoses on the beater truck.

Reactions: LCH

View attachment 133274

View attachment 133275
Thats awesome...definitely something I'd love to learn. Those are really nice looking pieces there

I'm currently pressing 338 Lapua for OCW and other loads for seating depth experimentation. Having already armorered every single gun in the safes I'm on to loading. I'm gonna run out of fun stuff to do and end up actually doing the things on my honey do list😏

The social distancing part is easy so far...spending time up at our cabin and, once the fireplace got going and the snow slid off the roof and blocked the back door, the exercise part took care of itself (just a bit of shovel work). Only one other person within the next thee miles. Now got a couple days of storms moving in and then its clears out, warms up, and time to chase a few turkeys.IMG_7755 (1).jpgIMG_7759.jpgIMG_7758.jpg

Slowly working away, as time permits on my camp stoves... Lot of *stuff on the table for the "to do" list currently.
Time is on my side w/ paid leave so I *should be able to play around guiding puddles of metal soon. Today is a good day for this "soon" to begin. 🙂

IMG_20200224_175845.jpg

Added pic for work beginning today.

IMG_20200328_124529.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I'm still working. Out of town all week, household crap on the weekend. Brand new jugs of RL-26 will have to wait. I won't quit going to work until I'm actually physically prevented. Good choice in beverage Sytes. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back