Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How are you spending your time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Gentlemen, with all this extra time you and your wives have together, you might want to make some changes to the guest bedroom,

in Dec you might need a nursery (-;

Has anybody added a chart to the virus thread showing the spike in birth rates 9 months from now ---worldwide and in the U.S. ? (-;

I haven't noticed any changes. I still go to work every third day and turkey hunt as much as possible.

Gentlemen, with all this extra time you and your wives have together, you might want to make some changes to the guest bedroom,

Has anybody added a chart to the virus thread showing the spike in birth rates 9 months from now ---worldwide and in the U.S. ? (-;

I know this was directed to the fellows but speaking only for myself, if I get pregnant, I will need more than a nursery, I will need a divorce attorney :(

Thats for all those that don’t already have kids! My hunch is that large number of vasectomies will get scheduled for those that are working from home with kids for weeks on end.

Im back to work after time with the new baby, business as usual basically with a slight change in shifts to limit number of people in the shop at one time and no one is sharing vehicles. Tree work was deemed essential so we continue to work on trees with a little more “Social distancing” than before.

maybe social distancing will slow the birth rate to a point that there will be very few births in nine months;)

At my age that ain't happening. Especially with the grand kids in the next room. As my dad used to say, "What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do." I never realized he was talking about reading e-mails and HT lurking.

Some friends asked me to build them a couple blue stain pine end tables. Been waiting for the snow to melt enough to get at this dead pine.
20200328_094622.jpg
20200328_102943.jpg
Yesterday I cut it down and drug it to the mill to make some boards. A pack rat decided to get into my mills control box, make a nest, and chew on some wires this winter, so boards will have to wait for another day.

Got the chipper going, ran a bunch of saplings through it, and put some new stickers on it. :)

20200328_113552.jpg

Social distancing last three days. I've seen two people.
Friday I caught the first lake fish of the year.
Saturday the three of us skied with the dog.
Today I ducked out for a ride.
Aside from the anxiety of the bigger picture I'm enjoying myself immensely.

Attachments

• 20200327_153149.jpg
    20200327_153149.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • Resized_20200328_133535.jpeg
    Resized_20200328_133535.jpeg
    676.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200329_113821.jpg
    20200329_113821.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
Got off this computer to go search some south facing slopes. No sheds, no bears. just snow. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1128.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 7
This is kind of a slow time of the year for me anyways. Been working from home, ice fishing (but now that is done), hiking with the dogs, reading, cooking, catching up on podcasts, might fix my driveway that is all rutted to hell at some point....

Back