Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How are you spending your time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
I recently lost a lot of weight (160 lbs) and so I completely decluttered all my clothes Of twenty years. Hunting, Fishing and street clothes. Twelve 50 gal bags of crap went to a friend who has a ebay store and five in the trash. I couldnt believe I had that much crap.
I got tons of room for my new stuff I wear and will be holding off buying new hunting clothes until just before season.

Since it went back to snowing again, I started prepping supplies for when it finally warms up and we can sit on the deck and grill. Bottled one batch today. I’m ready for you @Europe 😁

View attachment 134037

And I wish I was there !!!!!!!!!! Looks good, good job! As of today that would last me approx 5 days. Three bottles a day sounds about right (-; Seriously. Very nice, good job

Rainer, Spanish and Arabic. Very good. Best of luck on the Arabic

Pat. Hope you can get out. In the house with 5 females. You might want to put yourself on quarantine for a day or two (-;

Tjones ( different thread ) I admit I did not know everything the article you posted spoke about and to be honest I was sorry I asked one of the young attendants to explain it to me. I immediately thought of Sodom and Gomorrah and what happen to them. But I also remembered Matthew 7:5, Like 6:42, as well as Matthew 7:1-3 SO, no comment.

So many ladies and gentlemen on this thread and forum, making lemonade from lemons. Keep up the good work and attitude as you family, and friends need people like you whom they can lean on to help them get through this troubling time. Thank you for being the men and women that you are. The last thing you need is an old woman giving you advise, but please dont forget.------ Change what you can: Accept what you can not change : AND have the wisdom to know the difference.

Your family, community, and country need you to continue to comfort and lead by example, as do we here at Hunt talk. Thanks guys and gals Stay safe, keep your families safe

Wife’s owns an accounting business so she’s still working. I’m currently still working and can do most of my work from the cab of the pickup Although I’m not sure how long it will last with $20 oil. Be starting my new job in a little over a month so at least I picked a good time to get out of oil

I'm starting to be able to use my left arm again. So, I started a dog den project. I miss the smell of fresh cut wood!
20200401_140401.jpg

Keep busy and try to keep your chin up!

God has this!

Wife’s owns an accounting business so she’s still working. I’m currently still working and can do most of my work from the cab of the pickup Although I’m not sure how long it will last with $20 oil. Be starting my new job in a little over a month so at least I picked a good time to get out of oil

Trust you'll still have time to fall out of lust with a rifle..or two. ;)

I'm not gonna say I'd rather be a dog but maybe on occasion. Sid turned 6 today so we felt obligated to take him for a quick romp across the Montana prairie.
A thing of beauty to see a hard point on 2 Huns.Not the best picture but nothing but alot of grass out there.

Attachments

• 20200401_151202.jpg
    20200401_151202.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Well i've been watching some stuff Instagram. Man, those Mtn Ops and Cam Hanes poses serious don't get it. At the gym working out together, I guess they don't understand on how to stay home

Just stickered & stacked the fresh fir 2x4's for plates. All the beams & posts the same,waiting.
Went and got the 16 sacks of Bentonite & 1000' of 1 1/4" poly I've been waiting to show @ well guy this morning too. Will have 2 stock tanks for critters soon.
And a couple months of calculated post & beam work....solo.....uh oh...LOL
Work smarter not harder as grandpa used to say. I'm set for a few months supply wise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back