Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How are you spending your time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Dang, you are staying busy! Good for you on reading and exercising. What flies are you tying?
Flies -- building up stock on streamers, buggers and Muddlers right now....I am also tying up baitfish patterns for Roosterfish....we had a trip to Mexico on the books for July, but things are so fluid and volatile right now, we are 99% sure we are going to push it to next summer. We were there last summer (Baja) and it was the best family trip ever. Tying flies keeps me busy, and saltwater flies are fun as hell to tie. Give me a 2/0 hook and an obnoxiously colored 5" sardine pattern over a #20 dry fly any day!

No distancing for me. Apparently, Caterpillar is a "critical" business enough to not have the shelter in place rule in Illinois apply to them. Business as usual! Unless of course you are an office worker. THEN you can stay at home. While I'm glad I'm still getting a paycheck I don't like being told to disregard the rules and show up no matter what everyone else is doing. Because we all know how important a bulldozer is in keeping the country moving! Oy... :rolleyes: 😷

Practicing social distancing and mooching repellent 😎☠️

Attachments

• 3987A7F3-7C52-43BA-8259-674BCAEB1922.jpeg
    3987A7F3-7C52-43BA-8259-674BCAEB1922.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 17
I hid in my truck and had a good cry Monday.

Tuesday I felt sorry for myself most of the day

Wed, nothing like an earthquake to make you forget a virus.

Thurs I was back to being pissed,mechaniced all night

Friday I drank a beer or 4.

In between I was extremely thankful for my customers.

So pretty much a usual week when your self employed

I hid in my truck and had a good cry Monday.

Tuesday I felt sorry for myself most of the day

Wed, nothing like an earthquake to make you forget a virus.

Thurs I was back to being pissed,mechaniced all night

Friday I drank a beer or 4.

In between I was extremely thankful for my customers.

So pretty much a usual week when your self employed

What is your profession and where are ya?

Still working in the shop. Just slower since the gun industry is swamped right now and back orders are norms.

Going to take the kid into the prairie today to play.....shouldn’t see another person🤫

I’m still going to work, as a residential trash driver unless I actually get the virus I have to work. Wife works from home so nothing has really changed other than the kids are home all day driving her crazy.

Man I really hurt for u guys. Virus + oil.

I listen to KTRH in the morning for Michael Berry show. Rough in Texas now😞
Good show. Luckily my wife and I are retired and have a small ranch. Cows goats chickens. Almost down to protect your stuff-which I can😎

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back