Hard Questions for Mr. Newberg about this Episode (Season 2, Episode 3)

Schaaf

While shopping with Elaine, Jerry discovers a suede jacket that is totally irresistible in spite of its hefty price tag. After buying the jacket, Jerry learns that the clothes don't make the man.

We never find out the price of the Jacket?

Inquiring minds want to know, Mr. Newberg.

May I respectfully suggest a change of title to some of Mr. Newberg’s videos? Instead of “Ask Randy,” “Hard Questions for Mr.Newberg.”

1. Why is the drive through line so long at Dairy Queen on a hot afternoon?
On Monday I had to settle for a Wendy’s Frosty instead of the Cheesecake Blizzard I was jonesing for.

I have it on good authority, from a reliable, anonymous source, that Big Fin way underpaid for that Jacket, and used his personal connections in the jacket allocation department to secure jackets for all his friends too.

I won't show this documentation, for fear of jacketed thugs breaking down my door to make me put out a Non-resident t-shirt (looking at you, @JLS).

Why do some Dairy Queens serve runny Blizzards? Four of them sit n the counter for five minutes, and they tip the one they just made. Scientific research has led us to our short list of local DQs.

Thanks Schaaf I was looking for something to be outraged at today

I have it on good authority, from a reliable, anonymous source, that Big Fin way underpaid for that Jacket, and used his personal connections in the jacket allocation department to secure jackets for all his friends too.

I won't show this documentation, for fear of jacketed thugs breaking down my door to make me put out a Non-resident t-shirt (looking at you, @JLS).
Not only that but as a member of the One Bill club, he gets a new jacket every year without having to apply!

Just for the sake of transparency. View attachment 185929
I'm gonna need you to get on a recorded call with a member of my board of directors to explain this unethical attempt to stop global warming.

If we don't like the answers we're going to cancel you like the guy who shot 2 German shepherds and thought they were wolves.

I try to do my part in driving down demand for Blizzards.

There was a Dairy Queen very close to my grandmother's home, back in the day. I went for raspberry slushes. If memory serves, a large one went for a quarter. It's been a long time since that taste has been indulged.

Maybe blizzards need to be allocated by a drawing. Of course, preference points would awarded.

I try to do my part in driving down demand for Blizzards.

There was a Dairy Queen very close to my grandmother's home, back in the day. I went for raspberry slushes. If memory serves, a large one went for a quarter. It's been a long time since that taste has been indulged.

Maybe blizzards need to be allocated by a drawing. Of course, preference points would awarded.
But Randy talks about DQ so much that point creep would be insane.

Randy is the #1 DIY Instagram Outdoor Influencer responsible for increased competition for DQ Blizzards.

If you guys want to visit my site and donate to the cause I will collaborate with @Schaaf to commission a bumper sticker that will help raise awareness of the threat that too long of lines @DQ pose to humanity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back