Hard Questions for Mr. Newberg #2 Spring Bear Edition

So we were watching the newly released video of Jonathan’s first bear kill and we noticed an atrocious oversight that we can only attribute to excitement and lack of attention.
We noticed that neither hunter nor cameraman saw the bear step on the shed whitetail deer antler when it ran into the trees after they first spotted the bear.
We are wondering if Mr. Newberg is going to do the right thing and make his employees pick up that antler to add to the memory of that hunt or is he going provide temptation for all Montana shed hunters to make his bear spot look like the Sun River Game Range on May 15?

Hard questions deserve honest answers.... We want to know what Mr. Newberg is going to do.
Sincerely,
Gerald Martin
Gerald did you see this episode also?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-120902_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220531-120902_YouTube.jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 61
Obviously just throwing them in the shot as easter eggs to gin up extra off-season interest in the show. Hollywood these days. 🤷‍♂️

Next up, a flash of an ivory billed woodpecker. If that doesn't work.. time for the big guns, a panning shot with a large hairy bipedal something or other peeking out from behind a tree at the edge of the frame and jussssst out of focus!

And finally, if you zoom in very closely to certain pixels, backwards and upside down, with your Little Orphan Annie decoder ring, you'll see the key to the Colorado draw backdoor. I tried it, it worked. I already know I didn't draw in 2023.

Last edited:
Dale or Marcus planted that shed and positioned Mr. Newberg for the shot. I'm sure of it.

Prove me wrong Mr. Newberg.

Obviously just throwing them in the shot as easter eggs to gin up extra off-season interest in the show. Hollywood these days. 🤷‍♂️

Next up, a flash of an ivory billed woodpecker. If that doesn't work.. time for the big guns, a panning shot with a large hairy bipedal something or other peeking out from behind a tree at the edge of the frame and jussssst out of focus!

And finally, if you zoom in very closely to certain pixels, backwards and upside down, with your Little Orphan Annie decoder ring, you'll see the key to the Colorado draw backdoor. I tried it, it worked. I already know I didn't draw in 2023.
Think of all the extra fun of watching Randys show if he would throw in a background bigfoot standing still to find in every episode. Where is waldo for people who like hunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back