Caribou Gear

Hard Questions for Mr. Newberg About Fouled Moose Kill, Season 8, Episode 1

Wtf happened to YOU BRUH! You woke now?

We were supposed to be boarder bruhs.

Write me back please, remember your true colours....

Regards
Jonas
Your blood sugar low, bro? What's with the emotion stuff, bro?

Hold up...
Write me back please, remember your true colours....

Alright, you had me with the correct spelling of colour! 😍

I take everything back, GMOs are delicious and brewers should experiment with fruit and beer.

Respectfully,
Saskhunter

Desperate times call for desperate measures........

from his 307 (90/10 res/nr) website

Cease & Desist Letter from Pat Crank
Last Friday I received a "Cease & Desist" letter from former Wyoming Attorney General, former G&F Commissioner and current Wyoming Wildlife Taskforce member Pat Crank.

Mr. Crank's letter is one of the more interesting letters from a public official I've ever seen. He began, "I write to demand that you immediately cease and desist from making any further statements regarding me," and continued to call me a "pathological liar ... ignorant .... sloppy ... reckless," etc. and accused me of being "fraudulent, libelous, scandalous, defamatory and false."

Inherent to any "Cease & Desist" letter is threat of a lawsuit if the recipient doesn't "comply."

The letter was addressed to me personally, but Mr. Crank saw fit to send copies to Governor Gordon, Senator Hicks, Senate TRW Committee Chair Affie Ellis and all the members of the Wildlife Task Force - essentially making it part of the public record.

/////////

Where Does Money Donated to 307 Hunter Go?
I received this question from a newsletter subscriber. We've set up a separate checking account and all donations from the 307hunter.com website go directly to this checking account. All donated funds will be used to hire a lobbyist for our next 90/10 fight in January at the Wyoming State Legislature, or to campaign for senators/representatives who support 90/10, or against those who don't, in the next election cycle.

Because these donations will be used for political purposes, they are not tax deductible.

We've received less that $300 in donations so far.

///////

Attorney Needed
If you recall, through my nonprofit, Mountain Pursuit, we filed a pro se (represent ourselves) lawsuit vs. the G&F Commission of donation of Commissioner Tags to the WYOGA.

It turns out there's a Wyoming District Court rule which requires any corporation, including a nonprofit, from pro se representation - which means we'll likely have to find an attorney licensed in Wyoming to represent us.

We've asked a half dozen attorney so far and all have turned us down. So if you are an attorney, and/or know of one who wants to help fight for resident hunters and Wyoming's big game, please have him or her contact me - [email protected].
That’s really pathetic. This guy may have some mental health issues. In addition to being an ass that is.

Ol blazer boy never did respond of he is indeed the true Roberto...... so I'll take it as a yes. 16238070462577616666098052535067.jpg

Cheers to purist and blazer for another great day of laughs and comical times in the hunt talk community.

Randy/ @Big Fin ,

At the end of the day 99% of the hunting, public land access and conservation communities appreciate, enjoy and respect the work you do. Don't let the miniscule and hateful minority distract or take away from that. This last winter when a bunch of horrible bills were going through the state legislature here in Montana, "mountain pursuits" was no where to be seen. You showed up and made a difference. Thank you for what you do and keep it up.

Ol blazer boy never did respond of he is indeed the true Roberto...... so I'll take it as a yes. View attachment 185899

Cheers to purist and blazer for another great day of laughs and comical times in the hunt talk community.
Since he didn't respond and Mountain Proust is gone, I am now commandeering the title of True Roberto.

Desperate times call for desperate measures........

from his 307 (90/10 res/nr) website

Cease & Desist Letter from Pat Crank
Last Friday I received a "Cease & Desist" letter from former Wyoming Attorney General, former G&F Commissioner and current Wyoming Wildlife Taskforce member Pat Crank.

Mr. Crank's letter is one of the more interesting letters from a public official I've ever seen. He began, "I write to demand that you immediately cease and desist from making any further statements regarding me," and continued to call me a "pathological liar ... ignorant .... sloppy ... reckless," etc. and accused me of being "fraudulent, libelous, scandalous, defamatory and false."

Inherent to any "Cease & Desist" letter is threat of a lawsuit if the recipient doesn't "comply."

The letter was addressed to me personally, but Mr. Crank saw fit to send copies to Governor Gordon, Senator Hicks, Senate TRW Committee Chair Affie Ellis and all the members of the Wildlife Task Force - essentially making it part of the public record.

/////////

Where Does Money Donated to 307 Hunter Go?
I received this question from a newsletter subscriber. We've set up a separate checking account and all donations from the 307hunter.com website go directly to this checking account. All donated funds will be used to hire a lobbyist for our next 90/10 fight in January at the Wyoming State Legislature, or to campaign for senators/representatives who support 90/10, or against those who don't, in the next election cycle.

Because these donations will be used for political purposes, they are not tax deductible.

We've received less that $300 in donations so far.

///////

Attorney Needed
If you recall, through my nonprofit, Mountain Pursuit, we filed a pro se (represent ourselves) lawsuit vs. the G&F Commission of donation of Commissioner Tags to the WYOGA.

It turns out there's a Wyoming District Court rule which requires any corporation, including a nonprofit, from pro se representation - which means we'll likely have to find an attorney licensed in Wyoming to represent us.

We've asked a half dozen attorney so far and all have turned us down. So if you are an attorney, and/or know of one who wants to help fight for resident hunters and Wyoming's big game, please have him or her contact me - [email protected].
We've received less than 300 dollars
in donations 🤣 Look in the mirror dude!

400 and 50 ain’t a bad concept. I see plenty of bullshit but that is on the hunter and I will be the first to admit I’ve pushed that on rifle shots. But at some point it’s not hunting.

Understand the rob angst here but this post was pretty dumb. Guys looking to criticize that hard need to look into the mirror. Non residents don’t even get to apply here - not sure if that’s totally fair, but glad Wyoming is more generous..
FCAA8C81-16E9-4FE9-9D88-754FB263FA18.jpeg

I can’t help but wonder if mtnprst has called dibs on the slogan, “Keep Yammering!”
I’m wondering if he will try to take “you don’t know shit from apple butter”
Or if that will haunt him forever lol

I had never heard that gem of a saying before 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back