Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hard Questions for Mr. Newberg About Fouled Moose Kill, Season 8, Episode 1

I believe that all hunters should follow rules and regs, but as it pertains to the ethics of how far or under what circumstances one attempts to harvest an animal: its nobody's business but the person pulling the trigger or releasing the arrow. Whether you're a fellow hunter or an anti hunter, its not for you to decide what is ethical for me to be doing, as long as I am following regulations, of course. So I do not agree with Rob trying to regulate the ethics of other people. That being said, I can say this:

personal attacks on people in the form of "ass-clown", "douche bag, "ass-hole" and saying someone is goofy looking or insulting how tall they are is irrelevant and just stupid. It does nothing to devalue or dismiss or refute the position that Rob or anyone else takes on any particular issue, but it does devalue and automatically dismiss your position that you may take on an issue, at least in my book.

I believe that all hunters should follow rules and regs, but as it pertains to the ethics of how far or under what circumstances one attempts to harvest an animal: its nobody's business but the person pulling the trigger or releasing the arrow. Whether you're a fellow hunter or an anti hunter, its not for you to decide what is ethical for me to be doing, as long as I am following regulations, of course. So I do not agree with Rob trying to regulate the ethics of other people. That being said, I can say this:

personal attacks on people in the form of "ass-clown", "douche bag, "ass-hole" and saying someone is goofy looking or insulting how tall they are is irrelevant and just stupid. It does nothing to devalue or dismiss or refute the position that Rob or anyone else takes on any particular issue, but it does devalue and automatically dismiss your position that you may take on an issue, at least in my book.
I'm glad prison wallet is still high and tight.

Sorry but height is open season. Only Montana’s Elk Hunting season lasts longer.
Hmmm, well if that's the case, then I should let you know that your wife tells me that everything lasts longer than you do.
They are just calling a Spade a Spade.
Ok, well then if we're doing that: you need to lay off the twinkies by the looks of your profile pic. You are fat.

And I only say these things because I'm just sticking to relevant things and calling a spade a spade.

Hmmm, well if that's the case, then I should let you know that your wife tells me that everything lasts longer than you do.

Ok, well then if we're doing that: you need to lay off the twinkies by the looks of your profile pic. You are fat.

And I only say these things because I'm just sticking to relevant things and calling a spade a spade.
lol. yes I am and I will own it.

I can see by your profile pic that your a coward and hide behind a keyboard. Spade a Spade.

Reminds me of that Mark character that used to start the political/environmental threads and then ghost the place. The thread would go on for weeks.
By the end of it we know who is fat/ thin/short, and of course what their wife said. Fascinating stuff.

F654871A-4561-46CA-9F9D-5278CDE9AA9D.jpeg

Thank you for your service 🙏

Secondary account Rob?

I'm putting a vote in that Randy unbans him so Mr. Robbie Pursuit can come back out to the playground and mingle...... promise to play nice scouts honor. Would be nice to have a decent subject to teeoff on this terrific Tuesday.
I agree, all banned a$$hats should be sent to purgatory. (Mtnpriest, Reece, the stick bow guy, soon to be banned blazerbeam, etc)Their own little sub forum that does not show up on the new threads and they can’t post anywhere but purgatory. That way if we are having a bad day we can take a peek inside and see how good we actually have it! 😂

Last edited:
Back