Caribou Gear Tarp

Hard Questions for Mr. Newberg about this Episode (Season 2, Episode 3)

“You can take down the sun with a pencil if you place it in the right spot” Townsend Whelen (Schaaf)
“Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.”- Abe Lincoln

“You can catch a trout on a grape if your drift is right.” Jim Finn ( my first boss.)

We are gonna make bank with our non-profit bumper sticker company.

I'm in a hotel lobby reading this, headphones on as I try to multi-task and review a podcast. I open this thread and don't realize how loud I'm laughing until I see everyone looking at me.

You guys are too funny.
Oh yeah? Don't change the subject. We still demand answers.

Bacon. Pants.

Gerald "I didn't write the Game of Thrones books" Martin
Greater Gallatin Adventure Race- Contestants vie for global recognition and glory, battling nature, blood thirsty, bacon hungry, predators as they trek across Yellowstone Park from Bozeman, MT. to Jackson Wy. wearing only Chacos and whatever clothing and gear they can manufacture from raw bacon.

Winner receives a six pack of Oly’s and an autographed bumper sticker from Townsend “Schaaf” Whalen.

Non-surviving contestants will be memorialized with plaques from the Feed a Bear Foundation which seeks to improve nutritional quality for grizzlies and wolves suffering from the decline of Whitebark Pine in the GYE.

You saw the birth of this new competition here folks.

Greater Gallatin Adventure Race- Contestants vie for global recognition and glory, battling nature, blood thirsty, bacon hungry, predators as they trek across Yellowstone Park from Bozeman, MT. to Jackson Wy. wearing only Chacos and whatever clothing and gear they can manufacture from raw bacon.

Winner receives a six pack of Oly’s and an autographed bumper sticker from Townsend “Schaaf” Whalen.

Non-surviving contestants will be memorialized with plaques from the Feed a Bear Foundation which seeks to improve nutritional quality for grizzlies and wolves suffering from the decline of Whitebark Pine in the GYE.

You saw the birth of this new competition here folks.

Making up an entire event just for the t-shirt sales.

Who says American exceptionalism is dead?!

Making up an entire event just for the t-shirt sales.

Who says American exceptionalism is dead?!
I am offended. Not a T-shirt will be sold.
I am doing it for the benefit of a federally protected endangered species.

Nominees for Tribute will be accepted.

Enter the name of your (least) favorite politician.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back