Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Happy Birthday Hunttalk

Wow - interesting bit of intel... :) Happy B-Day HT. (Thanks Moosie.)

Thanks Big FIN for taking this Pile of Crap off my hands !!! ;)

WOW.... 10 years.... and the 2-3 before that on the free site. This place has seen it's up's and down's and great people and Loosers.

But as far as Wasting time .... ????? If it wasn't for Hunttalk, I'd be busy making more kids, THANKS HUTNTALK for keeping me busy ;)

Oak, seems you have ridden this pony for some time too... big 10yr anniversary for a few...

Sheesh, this post made me check my 'join date' and realize just how long I've been lurking around this place. Guess I'm on a blistering pace of 1/2 post per month. :eek: Sure isn't reflective of the amount of time I've spent reading here, though. ;)

Thanks all, for providing fodder for this PA boy's daydreams!

Posting at 6AM-10PM you've wasted more then 6 years here Bugler ;)

PS, went to the gym this morning..... You running Robie again this year ?

Wow where have I been 10 yrs?I have only been running a computer for about 2 years and got my first cell phone about that time also.Great site I must say this place is what is getting me living the dream.

Ten years goes too quick. I first started comming here about 2001. Used to be at Hunt Americia site, and loved watching Moosie stir up Swamp by making mention of his site. Decided that Moosie's place sure looked more fun. Never bothered to go back to HA. Glad to see this site in good hands, take her 10 more for us Fin.

I remember Moosie holding court over at 'monster egos'....classic chit stirring....should've bought some Orville Redenbacher shares. Moosie could always snare more new posters/members than Gunner could run off.

Best site on the net then...and now.

Last edited:
It would be nice if Moosie knew someone who could cook up a Birthday cake in a Cast Iron Pot. Moosie, you still got that old soldier's number or did he give it to Gunner? LOL John

It would be nice if Moosie knew someone who could cook up a Birthday cake in a Cast Iron Pot. Moosie, you still got that old soldier's number or did he give it to Gunner? LOL John

We should have a Top 10 list of most hilarious threads. The Imaginary Corporal would definitely make it to the list.

Here is my list, so far:

• Hey Paws
  • Cheese Digging Holes
  • Any Thread that is able to work in a picture of Tom's "trophy" beast (see below)
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
Note: We probably have to limit the number of Cheese threads to include, as we could pick most any of his, ones like Girl Scout Survival Manual, Having Sex with Dead Elk, catching Endangered Species and Dragging Them To Their Death, etc....

Top 10 looney-tune former Members (no particular order)
  • Imaginary Corporal
  • Quiet One
  • BigWhore
  • Cheese
  • Bcat
  • TenBeers
  • Greek
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?
  • Ithca (I never thought he was looney, but he had many detractors who thought he was)

rtt3waterbuffalohead.jpg

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back