Caribou Gear Tarp

Happy Anniversary Kim and Big Fin!

Addicting

Kim, thank you for supporting Randy for the last 30 years and allowing him the time to help all of us these last few years. Wishing you and him another peaceful, successful, and healthy 30 years.

Kim & Randy, may your days be sunny, many, and long on enjoyment together. May your troubles be few. May you never "run outta health nor outta money". Your hunting, fishing, and pack dumps will live forever as they are captured on photo, film, and viral video. May they inspire, entertain, and educate into perpetuity.

Best wishes for many more happy years together and thank you for all that you both do ! Great teamwork!

Congratulations and thanks for putting up w all of us and stuff like this.

[video=youtube;5w3u1kvxQvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3u1kvxQvI[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you for the kind comments. I am truly blessed.

If you got to know Kim, you would see she is the most supportive, understanding wife I could have for the mission we have taken on with these platforms. She moderates Hunt Talk under my handle for many months of the year while I am traveling. She handles a lot of my emails. And, she keeps the operation afloat while I am out in the wilds. Since she won't let me post pictures of her or take video of her, I will try to sneak in a photo from 1988 in Yosemite and hope it flies under the radar. (If she sees I posted it, she might ban me.)

img182.jpg

Back