Caribou Gear

Had to Say Good bye

I am sorry for your loss. From all the pictures you have posted on here that dog has had a wonderful life and it was blessed to have been part of your family. We got our second lab puppy and we were talking and said the last one was 12 so if this one makes it to 12 our son who was a first grader will be in college and we all laughed. Danny came home from college the day we had to put her down. We all cried in the vet clinic and I thought boy those 12 years went by so fast. Cherish all the memories.

Sorry for your loss. One of my least favorite days was the day we put our dog down. It just sucks. You'll never forget all the memories, those never go.

Our sympathies Jeff, my youngest still breaks down thinking about our old gal and it was 7 years ago she left us. Memories thankfully never fade..

I feel your pain, and I know it sucks, been there, I hate thinking what you're going through. Sorry for your loss, lots of great memories though.you'll never forget them, but it will get better.

Sorry to hear this.

My 2 14 yr old setters will soon cross as well. Looks like you have some fine memories. My best friends are dogs.

Sorry for your loss. Thought I was headed that way two days ago but she snapped out of it. Now just trying to enjoy every day we can. I get a gut ache just thinking about it.

Most of us have probably lost a faithful "partner in crime." It's hard to balance out all the great times with this --- it SUCKS big time! Really, I don't know of anything that compares to the companionship of a good dog. Know that we feel for your loss ...

Sorry Nemont - did the exact same with my non hunting chocolate 'Chubs' this spring.

The hardest thing I've done in 15 years? I was a complete mess.
So take your time it will pass and if you haven't already done so
Start a new pup ;)
All the best to ya!

So sorry for your loss. I've been through the same scenario 5 times over the years.
The hurt will subside and the great love and memories will carry on. Sharing your life with a good hunting dog is a true blessing !!!

Mankind's best friend!

That dog has lived a very rich life.

Let time work it's magic and when the time is right, puppy breath inspires.

Back