Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Great Social Media posts?

If this isn't your off season, i mean....how bad do you REALLLY want it

Dude has nothing on an indecisive elk hunter that can’t seem to leave any gear at the truck. Hell, in most Colorado OTC units you have just as many people on the trail too.

Liver King is a good type specimen for the narcissism of social media.

Can't just be a guy who hunts for meat, have to be a guy who KILLS wild BEASTS that he also appreciates and loves in a spiritual way... bro.

Can't just do something because he likes it, no,
it has to be a cure for the DEPRESSION that is modern society.

Like my life was all bitter and shitty but then I grew a beard and got an Instagram, and killed a cow elk on private, now I am a DEMIGOD.

Sometimes I think our collective suffering stems from taking ourselves entirely too seriously. But hey I'm not the Liver King, I'm just a guy stuffing whitetail burger into Old El Paso Taco shells...

I'm glad I could bring the beloved radish phrase to this fine site.

What in the actual fuk is that guy.

Not gonna lie if liver king wanted to challenge Jonas to a cage match and throw bare knucks I'd delete my own account.
Their are two types of liars: those that claim to have never snapped a radish...and those that say they're gonna stop.

NNN Is over bud. Snap away.
14bR.gif

12-1-21

Liver King is a good type specimen for the narcissism of social media.

Can't just be a guy who hunts for meat, have to be a guy who KILLS wild BEASTS that he also appreciates and loves in a spiritual way... bro.

Can't just do something because he likes it, no,
it has to be a cure for the DEPRESSION that is modern society.

Like my life was all bitter and shitty but then I grew a beard and got an Instagram, and killed a cow elk on private, now I am a DEMIGOD.

Sometimes I think our collective suffering stems from taking ourselves entirely too seriously. But hey I'm not the Liver King, I'm just a guy stuffing whitetail burger into Old El Paso Taco shells...
I have been eating all of my food raw lately. Waiting on muscles. Basically have had food poisoning for a month straight.

But I am totally a BA now, so I got that going for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back