Great Social Media posts?

A1mzE4NSO+L._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61F0OnmkrFL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX679._SX._UX._SY._UY_.png

At his sentencing, Judge Melville B. Gerry was said to declare: “Stand up, you voracious, man-eating son of a bitch, stand up! There was seven democrats in Hinsdale County and you up and ate five of them. God damn you, I sentence you to be hanged by the neck until you are dead, dead, dead, as a warning against reducing the democratic population of our state!”

At his sentencing, Judge Melville B. Gerry was said to declare: “Stand up, you voracious, man-eating son of a bitch, stand up! There was seven democrats in Hinsdale County and you up and ate five of them. God damn you, I sentence you to be hanged by the neck until you are dead, dead, dead, as a warning against reducing the democratic population of our state!”
Think I read that in the Hinsdale County Museum in Lake City...figured it was how he achieved parole.

Kid you not...

I have been getting my daily laughs from the Liver King for a few weeks now. He and Cam will find each other eventually...
8 years from now LK will book a 2:1 ranch hunt, and later find out Cam is the other guy who made a reservation? There seems to be kind of a predictable progression with these influencers…

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back