PEAX Equipment

G'day from Australia

Aussiehunter 308

G'day
My Name Is Paul from Sydney Australia! Just like to say I'm a big fan of Randys! Love watching his TV shows and also giving me the insights of the American way! I'm a devoted hunter and love the outdoors here in Australia.
Started hunting at the young age of 6 and now I'm 41! My main species that I hunt are wild pigs,goats,foxes,cats,deer and rabbits!! But 95% is mainly pigs in western nsw!.
Thankyou for giving me access to this site and I hope to make some friends and talk hunting with like minded people!

Cheers Grizz

Thanks for joining the forum. Look forward to stories and pics of your adventures. Those look like some Boss hogs.

Welcome Grizz. Nice looking pigs. What species of deer are you hunting over there?

Thanks Lads for those nice welcome notes!!! Yes I have been hunting this certain property for 25years Now, the pig numbers are mind blowing ! The country I hunt here is wheat country full of crops and thick pine country!!
The deer I hunt is fallow and reds !

I'm fairly new here too, but I'll pm you the next time I make it to town and have enough time to get together (it's more often you might suppose).

Love the picture with the hog looking straight on and grinning. Are they fit to eat when they are that big?

Looking forward to your stories.

Welcome! Very nice pigs! That's one animal I've never hunted is wild boar. Some day! Congrats!

Thanks Guys for the comments! Yes I do the European mounts plus shoulder mounts also! Do I eat these big boars god no, they are riddled with worms! The smaller pigs we do especially when the have been on the wheat crops for a few months! Biggest boar I've shot was 138kilos he was a real brute!

Cheers Grizz

Welcome!!! Always great to hear and see about hunting in that part of the world. You will have to do a good job to keep up with the Kiwis we have on here!! (poke-poke)

Welcome!!! Always great to hear and see about hunting in that part of the world. You will have to do a good job to keep up with the Kiwis we have on here!! (poke-poke)
Lol have to do a job on the kiwis? Sounds interesting mate ;)

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back