Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Gardiner Late hunt advice MT

hnthed, where'd I say that? My friends weren't hunting, they were helping. Had they been hunting, there would have probably been better bulls taken. I've been on a lot of those hunts, including a couple dink ass kills, and one where where no bull was taken. I'd rather eat my tag on that hunt than shoot something under 350. There's very big bulls over there this time of year, irregardless of the weather.

Sound Familiar. I quess the guys hunting should have had you along then.

QUOTE=Greenhorn;278887]The hunt just opened yesterday. He didn't look hard enough if he didnt' shoot something 350+. My buddy shot a 381 last fall and was disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't have made any difference had I been there. Had I been right on when the hunt opened, I'd say your buddy screwed up. But it looks like I didn't know there'd already been a 4-day hunt. Cut me some slack, I was on the bottle.

Deckard Flats is always closed for the late hunt, hey Greenie, I bet the shooter of that 338 passed on more 300+
bulls this last season alone than you have seen in the last 5
years.
jd

Deckard Flats is always closed for the late hunt, hey Greenie, I bet the shooter of that 338 passed on more 300+
years.
jd

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Doubt that'd be a good bet for ya newbie. Welcome to HT by the way.

I love the hubris on this thread.;)

jstain, you can feed bulls that size from your hand on the Jardine road. --338??, did the hunter feel like slashing his wrists afterwards? :D

hey Greenie, I bet the shooter of that 338 passed on more 300+

gimme fity on greenie!

I love the hubris on this thread

Hubris= "my balls are Ji-normus"

Ok I'll cut Greenhorn some slack. I was crabby yesterday. Though I would be carefull on that bet. I personally saw close to 30 bulls with the guy earlier in the year that would score more than this bull. He also hunted some other good zones that I wasn't there for.

Becarefull on bettting when you don't have all the cards:D

I bet I can drink more beer in 3 hours than you and your fag bitterroot friend can together in a week. You guys can rub each others balls and talk about all the big bulls you passed up on the park migration hunt while I crush empty cans on my forhead and pass wicked gas. Take that to the bank you killer of dink ass stupid migrating park elk. :D

I bet I can drink more beer in 3 hours than you and your fag bitterroot friend can together in a week. You guys can rub each others balls and talk about all the big bulls you passed up on the park migration hunt while I crush empty cans on my forhead and pass wicked gas. Take that to the bank you killer of dink ass stupid migrating park elk. :D

...more Drambuie...this early?:D :D

coffee. And I can drink more coffee than these punks too.. wanna bet?

you should see how far I can pee.

I bet I can drink more beer in 3 hours than you and your fag bitterroot friend can together in a week.

not fair, you tollerence is way up from scank hunting.

Greenie , you're awful sensitive, just having a little fun, I know the shooter better than anyone, he spent a week in the Elkhorns in Sept, In Nov. a handful of days in area 310, the buffer zone, then more time in the Elkhorns and then four days in Gardiner in Jan, he looked at a lot of real good bulls before he pulled the trigger, he could have spent more time and maybe taken a bigger bull but after all of those days hunting it was time to get home.
jd
By the way he also killed a 203" muley in AZ in Nov.

By the way he also killed a 203# muley in AZ in Nov.

But that was with a bow wasn't it? That doesn't count.;)

Super raffle elk tag is a glorious thing. Glad he got to look over a pile of bulls.

jdan...did you, hntnerd, and the supertag elk raffle winner share one sleeping bag on your hunt?

Sure sounds like it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back