Friday music from those who left the party too soon.

Great minds, April ;)

some songs and artists hit home more than others, especially at my age, as they bring back a "time and place" , which brings a tear, a happy tear, but a tear none the less. We never knew Patsy, but I remember the day she died and what we were doing when we heard the news. We did meet Gram and Emmy Lou and listened to them sing with everyone else, who was around the fire on the beach. We also met Janis and she was a fun girl to be around, at that time.

I know some here have expressed displeasure when I share these moments here on the forum and to you, I apologize, but the above songs hit me pretty hard , but in a good way.

I wish I was with Hunting Wife right now, I would get drunk on her home made wine. ;)

Thanks for the posts guys:love:

On a funny note, the lady who is with me right now said. Hell, everybody we ( her and I ) listened to when we were teenagers are dead now --and she makes a good point:cry:

One last thought which should not surprise anyone. Lets not forget Elvis :)

Wade joined his dearly departed wife and son on April 30, 2017. He left this world with his two daughters holding his hands, praying with him and playing his son's music for him. Wade was an extremely strong man, standing 6'5" in his prime, but his body was unable overcome a sudden and severe blood injury.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back