Football General Talk

That's what I'm saying. It's garbage. They got no vasolined!
Ahh gotcha. My bad. We are in the same page. I don’t blame Georgia for doing that to them either. You wanna bring a JB team to a game where both teams could have been in the playoff, ya kind of deserve it.

Ahh gotcha. My bad. We are in the same page. I don’t blame Georgia for doing that to them either. You wanna bring a JB team to a game where both teams could have been in the playoff, ya kind of deserve it.
I mean you would think FSU players would want to play to show they did belong. Guess they didn’t.

Along with the even worse 4th and Goal play at the end of the first half. His ego is getting in the way of winning at two critical moments. But otherwise, a heck of a game. Heck of a game.
I liked him going 2 again, dallas was scared shatless and they had them on 2nd try just underthrown by couple inches. They had already won division, go for win with no more injury risk! Now they can rest next week as needed.

I mean you would think FSU players would want to play to show they did belong. Guess they didn’t.
What does that prove tho? Doesn’t change anything. Still were undefeated without a chance to play for a title (before todays game).

What does that prove tho? Doesn’t change anything. Still were undefeated without a chance to play for a title (before todays game).
Could’ve proved a heckuva lot if Bama or Texas wins it all. Then you’d have a one loss national champ supposedly ahead of an undefeated that had a final win over an angry SEC big dog. But now we will never know and it appears to a causal fan like the committee got it right.

They didn't even call a penalty on him for an ineligible reciever, or failure to report or illegal formation. They called him for illegal touching.

Ill never wish for the boys to win but we needed em to tonight.

Could’ve proved a heckuva lot if Bama or Texas wins it all. Then you’d have a one loss national champ supposedly ahead of an undefeated that had a final win over an angry SEC big dog. But now we will never know and it appears to a causal fan like the committee got it right.
Great point, I don’t disagree they got it right. They lost a guy that would have been at the heisman presentation if he had not gotten hurt. Tough to argue that offense can compete with those top defenses. Right when it was announced I had mixed feelings. They belonged in, but they weren’t a top 4 team. That said I think Texas and Washington will get steamrolled by the winner of the Michigan vs Alabama game.

Everything I can tell says #68 probably did report. But because the lions were trying to get cute and confuse Dallas by having multiple lineman look like they were reporting and that caused confusion with the ref who thought (perhaps mistakenly) #70 was the one reporting. However, the audio from the stadium shows that they announced #70 as reporting as eligible before the play started. Dan Campbell or Goff, or one of the lineman should’ve caught that and realized #68 was not eligible. So they did have an opportunity to be aware of something wrong, even if it was a mistake by the ref.

Also, going for 2 on the 2nd and 3rd try is just dumb. Especially after all that happened on the 1st attempt.

Everything I can tell says #68 probably did report. But because the lions were trying to get cute and confuse Dallas by having multiple lineman look like they were reporting and that caused confusion with the ref who thought (perhaps mistakenly) #70 was the one reporting. However, the audio from the stadium shows that they announced #70 as reporting as eligible before the play started. Dan Campbell or Goff, or one of the lineman should’ve caught that and realized #68 was not eligible. So they did have an opportunity to be aware of something wrong, even if it was a mistake by the ref.

Also, going for 2 on the 2nd and 3rd try is just dumb. Especially after all that happened on the 1st attempt.
I bet haters heads were exploding after that reversal. Campbell cost them that game.. mtmuley

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back