Football General Talk

“It’s about eligibility,” Campbell told reporters. “That’s what it’s about. And it has nothing to do with the ref. The ref knows. He knows. Because 68 reported. It’s for the defense, so that they see three different people. And you’re just hoping they happen to not hear that it’s 70 [who isn’t eligible]. That’s all.”

If what Campbell says is true, the officiating crew is the party that was duped. Campbell sent several offensive lineman toward the referee so that it wouldn’t be obvious who was eligible, but officials maintained that Decker never reported.

It is a birthright.

One of the benefits is cheering for other teams to lose, so their fans get a taste... think Cowboys at the moment.

After the Packer game debacle, Vikings fans go to ground, not talking any smack, awaiting the next season.

Even thou we aren't talking, that does not mean we aren't hoping to share our misery, with a deserving fan base...thinking Cowboys again.

After the Packer game debacle, Vikings fans go to ground, not talking any smack, awaiting the next season.

Even thou we aren't talking, that does not mean we aren't hoping to share our misery, with a deserving fan base...thinking Cowboys again.
What is your fascination with the Cowboys all about? You can't make a football related post about anything without mentioning the Cowboys. Damn man, let it go. mtmuley

He's right! We should all be talking shit about the Eagles while they look like a JV squad.
I'm just really hoping that both the Cowboys and Eagles lose this week. I would love to see a rematch of Pack vs Lions in the first round. Pack on the road in Dallas or Philly just sounds painful. Assuming we can beat the Bears...I sure hope so!

I'm just really hoping that both the Cowboys and Eagles lose this week. I would love to see a rematch of Pack vs Lions in the first round. Pack on the road in Dallas or Philly just sounds painful. Assuming we can beat the Bears...I sure hope so!
Those in conference rivalry games can go anyway! Good tv.

Back