Football General Talk

No way. They played great. Vintage Lions is NOT great.

This is one of those rare low scoring games that is actually a great game.
As a Lions fan I'll say they left too many points on the field. That was vintage Lions.
Thankfully they didn't let the game get away from them and gave themselves an opportunity to compete for the win in this second half.

The bowl games are now a joke. Man I sure used to look forward to New Year’s Day. Not at all now.
I’m sure hoping that next year with the twelve team playoff format will bring some excitement back to the college year end games. Something to play for again.

Anyone else get annoyed when every pass play ends with someone stomping around looking for a flag?
Couple of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties would solve that. Coaches could use some too.

Oh. And the refs not throwing games.

Anyone else get annoyed when every pass play ends with someone stomping around looking for a flag?
Yeah, but one of the most common plays called in the offensive huddle on 3rd and long is "go long for pass interference".

Personally, I'm just as tired of the stupid posturing after making a play on either side of the ball. Never seen people so determined to make fools of themselves, unless it's politicians.

Yea and somehow today getting rolled by Georgia shows they weren't worthy of the CFP. Give me a break that team went on spring break 1 second after the committee announced the 4 teams.
Give me a break. I am an FSU fan and to say THIS proved they didn’t belong is the incorrect take. They were missing 20 starters today. Lots of those will be drafted in April and felt they had no reason to play today risking injury when they felt they got hosed. Their defense was every bit as good as the 4 teams in the playoffs all season. The committee left them out for Jordan getting hurt and no other reason.

Fantasy Football... Pushing for Cowboy win!!! But... Would be nice for Lions to tie this.

Pollard needs some yards. Haha!

Cowboys for the win!

Give me a break. I am an FSU fan and to say THIS proved they didn’t belong is the incorrect take. They were missing 20 starters today. Lots of those will be drafted in April and felt they had no reason to play today risking injury when they felt they got hosed. Their defense was every bit as good as the 4 teams in the playoffs all season. The committee left them out for Jordan getting hurt and no other reason.
That's what I'm saying. It's garbage. They got no vasolined!

I don't give a shit what anyone says, THAT is a prime example of 0 consistency with these refs.

In the end Goff just couldn't make the throw but they got #@)(*%*.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back