Football General Talk

All I have to say about football on here is REAL Football is played on Saturday afternoon
and Sunday well is for girls
Might one infer you live in a state too small to have FB on Sunday?

Don't get me wrong, I love local high school FB and college FB, but there is no question where the big boys play. Only 2% of your supposed REAL players can even make an NFL squad and even then most rarely see the field. And now the best players on Saturday are getting paid as much or more than a lot of NFL starters did just a decade ago. College FB is just turning into (maybe always was) football's minor league pro system.

Might one infer you live in a state too small to have FB on Sunday?

Don't get me wrong, I love local high school FB and college FB, but there is no question where the big boys play. Only 2% of your supposed REAL players can even make an NFL squad and even then most rarely see the field. And now the best players on Saturday are getting paid as much or more than a lot of NFL starters did just a decade ago. College FB is just turning into (maybe always was) football's minor league pro system.
I live in Pa Eagles n Steelers both good teams for girls
Just love college granted been changing so much commercialized
Just cant take guys getting paid so much winning like a baby anymore

Almost went to a Wyoming game last season. Looked at two nose bleed section tickets for my dad and I. $90.

The monthly cost of pair of season tickets with half-decent seats runs you more than a monthly payment on a decent vehicle. And like elk tags they could probably go up another 35% with no drop in willing buyers. It is a shame working families with kids get priced out of these events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back