Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

The monthly cost of pair of season tickets with half-decent seats runs you more than a monthly payment on a decent vehicle. And like elk tags they could probably go up another 35% with no drop in willing buyers. It is a shame working families with kids get priced out of these events.
peeps gettin' Jerry'd....moar please

Last year in the wildcard playoff game vs the 9ers Elliott had 31 yards on 12 carries the Cowboys were outgained 169-77 on the ground. Thats an ass wopin.
ZEEKS knee was hurt worse than mine on my sheep hunt. He might be expensive but he is an absolute great blocking protection back for DAK. I think DaK has got better every year he has been in the league. The best is yet to come for him. If the boys don't win deep in the playoffs it won't be because of DAK

ZEEKS knee was hurt worse than mine on my sheep hunt. He might be expensive but he is an absolute great blocking protection back for DAK.
I get it, I do but good teams dont pay running backs.
After loosing star Raheem Mosert and backup Jeff Wilson for the season. The niners were down to the third string running back - rookie 6th round Elijah Mitchell (put 96yds on the boys) and our wide receiver (76yds) those were there two best running backs in the game.

Competent OLines make third string backs look good. Zekes lack of mileage is on the line...and predictable play calls.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back