Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

Ha ha! Me. Rate QBs? Surely you jest.

I'll give you my "like to watch" list, 'cuz I know little about good vs bad or how one even begins to assess that (QBR?).

That said, I think you vastly overrated Brady. He wasn't that good last year. Murry is too high too.

Now on to 12 best to watch.

1. Mahomes (by a lot)
2. Jackson
3. Rodgers (though his primadonnaship is tiring and he likely falls a lot this season.)
4. Cousins (cuz he's a Viking and I think better than you give him credit)
5. Burrows, Herbert
7. Allen, Safford
9. Wilson
10. Mayfield
11. Murray (I've seen very little of him so could be underestimate).
12. Mayfield (I have high hopes he returns to being much more interesting to watch and maybe better too).

Brady is not in the top half, and I won't honor Watson with any recognition.

My distinction between interesting and "good" QBs is sort of like the fifference between Peyton Manning and Farve. The first was probably "better" but the second was a hell of a lot more fun to watch.

I hope you get a laugh from this @VikingsGuy . I'm looking forward to the season, esp after hunting comes to a crash-stop on 28 November.

Hey @EYJONAS!, are we going to bet on the Cowboys making the playoffs again this year?

I'm good with that. How about a second bet of who is going further? 9ers or the boys. The nfc east should be a shoe in with Dak and the dream team. I think the Eagles are gonna get them though.

Last edited:
I'm good with that. How about a second bet of who is going further? 9ers or the boys. The nfc east should be a shoe in with Dak and the dream team. I think the Eagles are gonna get them though.
Sounds good to me. My Saints aren’t going anywhere, so I need someone to root for. What’s the wager?

It's too early to rank yet.

Allen
Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Burrow
Herbert
Jackson
Wilson
Dak
Lance😁

To me there's a lot of put up or shut up QBs out there. Jackson, Murray, Dak, Cousins, Wentz, Mayfield, Darnold, Tua

I won't recognize Watson either. The only thing he should be recognized as is a sex offender.

I can't wait to watch Lance and the 9ers. Gonna be a fun team to watch. Btw you guys suck at ranking QBs.
Its going to be a roller coaster of a year but I bet the 9ers are good enough to overcome the lows. The deep passes are going to be fun.
I'm a kid on Christmas eve.

Its going to be a roller coaster of a year but I bet the 9ers are good enough to overcome the lows. The deep passes are going to be fun.
I'm a kid on Christmas eve.
You and me both amigo. We haven't had a long bomber since Steve Young. Just dink and dunk shit and when we needed the long bomb, Jimmy over cranked it to Sanders.

It'll be a fun team to watch if we can stay healthy which doesn't seem to be their strong suit.

Jerrah Jones ready for another get em next year season...

1661352035819.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back