Finally, Finally finished a sculpture, Lots of pics, not dial up friendly

feclnogn

next to the rock over by the tree on the other sid
Hey guys whats goin on?? I have not been here in some time so I figured I would stop in and say hi and show you guys my latest sculpture. This is the first piece I have finished in seven years, in fact its the first piece I have done in seven years:eek: I thought I would add some photos of the progress of the piece for those that are interested. I hope you all are being nice to each other :D :D

So here you go, this piece is going to the foundry in two weeks and will carry the title "High Desert Lonesome" He is a public land rancher for those who might be interested :D

From start,

1.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

ftrewszxvftr6gfhklkjh6t7yygfgjkhyitr64338oijuhgtrddvbnnhvvvvvvedeeeeeeeeeefhghhnmjffewgjgxxn78

reyrfyr ngg xstteret5y677y1234fvghjbbgb ggnjh

Fecal baby, my 5 year old son says hi.

That looks like my Grampa!

Awesome feclnogn, that's cool to see it progress. I like your taste in vitamins too but maybe if you didn't keep them so close to the work area it wouldn't take 7 years to complete.

definitely talented!
the booze in the background really gives it that tormented starving artist look.....maybe a few empty's laying on their side would authenticate the atmosphere a bit.

Gerbil Master, Thats some Piece. So are you jsut gonig to MAke a Clay piece then dry it or will that be a Bronze finish ?

Post a Picture of the Audad too, Looks like the legs of one in the BAckground on a 1/2 Body mount ?

I lack any sort of artistic skill, so I am always in awe of individuals who have that sort of talent. That looks great.

Papa Moose said:
Gerbil Master, Thats some Piece. So are you jsut gonig to MAke a Clay piece then dry it or will that be a Bronze finish ?

Post a Picture of the Audad too, Looks like the legs of one in the BAckground on a 1/2 Body mount ?

The piece will go to a foundry where they will make molds and he will be done in bronze. The barbary is way to small to show. I did get him with the gerbil canon though, range was around 4000 yards. :)

I'm working on a mule deer now and hopefully will have some postable pictures in a few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back