Caribou Gear

feral cat

And then you reported him to the authorities because he is a cruel, inhumane, sadistic killer, right? Why would you even share this supposed story?
Seriously? Here we have a thread which started with the OP killing feral cats, and you ask why and if I reported him based on a story related to me? If I’d done such a thing, but I wouldn’t, I would have been laughed at.

Seriously? Here we have a thread which started with the OP killing feral cats, and you ask why and if I reported him based on a story related to me? If I’d done such a thing, but I wouldn’t, I would have been laughed at.
In my mind there’s a big difference between killing a nuisance animal humanely and breaking its leg to use as trapping bait.

I don't think it's illegal to kill ferql cats any where. They are considered feral animals and no state that I know of prohibit's it Ever seen a state where you needed a licence to raise or own them? I haven't. I've never seen a state that does anything to control them either. They are killer's! I've got four living on borrowed time. Few month's ago they killed about 60 of my training pigeons and about 15 more chukars I had for using on my dog's. Feral cat's are a pain in the arse! Speaking of license's, don't you need a license to own of keep a wild animal? Not a ct!

I don't think it's illegal to kill ferql cats any where. They are considered feral animals and no state that I know of prohibit's it Ever seen a state where you needed a licence to raise or own them? I haven't. I've never seen a state that does anything to control them either. They are killer's! I've got four living on borrowed time. Few month's ago they killed about 60 of my training pigeons and about 15 more chukars I had for using on my dog's. Feral cat's are a pain in the arse! Speaking of license's, don't you need a license to own of keep a wild animal? Not a ct!
Cup and core bullets rug out a cat really good. mtmuley

Be careful in your feral cat removal. I look at my barn cats as gypo employees. Their job is to control the rodents on my place. When I first moved in, the ground squirrels were next to the house. Within 5 years the nearest group was 100 yards. Now they are about 200 yds.

If you are close to a ranch or farm your sport may trigger a less than Favorable response.

Be careful in your feral cat removal. I look at my barn cats as gypo employees. Their job is to control the rodents on my place. When I first moved in, the ground squirrels were next to the house. Within 5 years the nearest group was 100 yards. Now they are about 200 yds.

If you are close to a ranch or farm your sport may trigger a less than Favorable response.
Sure, but I have a right to have song birds on my place just like my neighbor has a right to keep rabbits out of his hay (so he has barn cats). Those cats come on my place they're going to be treated as a treat to the things I care about. No different than if his dog was after my chickens.

Under normal circumstances I’d dog walk you for what you just did, but I’m too busy to send on you right now, bro.
Best wishes

Lol @JAG i just learned what “dog walking” means like 2 days ago and I’d been wanting to use it in a sentence ever since.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity.
😉

Reactions: JAG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back